lusty grapes

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Rescue, Feb 20, 2006.

  1. Rescue

    Rescue Guest

    I wouldn't mind owning a winery

    I know how to make wine at home
    alot of people do, but what I make will knock you in the dirt
    Im not playing

    I put a pack of fleschmans yeast in a bottle of pineapple juice added
    extra sugar, shook it up, put a condom on the bottle and set it by the
    heater for about 2 weeks.

    The yeast smell was gone, it was not very sweet at all...
    it was vewy smoove, and you keep licking the lips..next thing you know
    you're looking for the door.

    oh well, hooch is hooch

    same recipe for welches grape juice, apple juice, cranberry, frozen
    concentrate or fresh it matters not

    Tags:

  2. Zippy

    Zippy Guest

    "Rescue" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I wouldn't mind owning a winery
    >
    > I know how to make wine at home
    > alot of people do, but what I make will knock you in the dirt
    > Im not playing
    >
    > I put a pack of fleschmans yeast in a bottle of pineapple juice added
    > extra sugar, shook it up, put a condom on the bottle and set it by the
    > heater for about 2 weeks.
    >
    > The yeast smell was gone, it was not very sweet at all...
    > it was vewy smoove, and you keep licking the lips..next thing you know
    > you're looking for the door.
    >
    > oh well, hooch is hooch
    >
    > same recipe for welches grape juice, apple juice, cranberry, frozen
    > concentrate or fresh it matters not

    I keep condoms in my kitchen too.

    Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
    More than 140,000 groups