Lyke wake walk

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Bryan, Jan 28, 2004.

  1. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Tags:

  2. Graham Seed

    Graham Seed Guest

    "Bryan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > For you hardened walkers don't forget the lyke wake walk in July.

    The only man made feature, apart than the wall of China, that can be seen from outer space! :)

    Graham

  3. In message <[email protected]>, Graham Seed <[email protected]> writes

    >"Bryan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >> For you hardened walkers don't forget the lyke wake walk in July.
    >>
    >The only man made feature, apart than the wall of China, that can be seen from outer space! :)

    Isn't it a myth that the Great Wall of China is visible from space? Therefore that leaves the Lyke
    Wake Walk as the main contender.
    --
    Martin Richardson
    216/284 Munros (34/34 'Furths')

  4. Graham Seed

    Graham Seed Guest

    "Martin Richardson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In message <[email protected]>, Graham Seed <[email protected]> writes
    > >
    > >"Bryan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > >2.news.uk.tiscali.com...
    > >>
    > >> For you hardened walkers don't forget the lyke wake walk in July.
    > >>
    > >The only man made feature, apart than the wall of China, that can
    be
    > >seen from outer space! :)
    > >
    > Isn't it a myth that the Great Wall of China is visible from space? Therefore that leaves the Lyke
    > Wake Walk as the main contender.

    I was exagerating....they can probably see Mastiles Lane too!

    Graham