Lynn Gaggioli - What a babe

mr60percent wrote:
> My word ... check out this babe !
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=photos/2005/news/jan05/Lynn
>
> That new Monex gear is something else ...
> ... and who cares if those shoes aren't time compatable !

I hate to break it to you:

Lynn Gaggioli has signed with Team Monex for 2005. The team is directed
by her husband Roberto, and Lynn has spent a lot of her time traveling
and working with the team in the past few years.
However it shouldn't stop anybody from ogling her.

Andy

Yeah, but can she cook?
Hell, man, I have jerseys older than her.
Come to think of it, she's younger than both my kids.
**** "gettin' old isn't so bad" Durbin

"Olebiker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yeah, but can she cook?
> Hell, man, I have jerseys older than her.
> Come to think of it, she's younger than both my kids.
> **** "gettin' old isn't so bad" Durbin

Hey ****, you haven't washed under your arms in more time than she's been
alive.