Lynskey Titanium Experience

cooper411

Dec 11, 2006
Anyone have any experience with a Lynskey (looking at a level 2 or level 3). Anything good/bad to say about them.

cooper411 said:
Anyone have any experience with a Lynskey (looking at a level 2 or level 3). Anything good/bad to say about them.

Never heard any reviews but seeing how the Lynskeys basically created the whole Ti revolution when they started Litespeed, I'd have to believe it is a top notch product.

cooper411 said:
I met a Lynskey rep riding one at a local century last month. It was beautiful; had some kind of blue marble House of Color paint job which was an $800 option. Everything looked first class on the frame; welds, dropouts, brake bridge, etc. Plus, the product knowledge and lack of hype this guy projected impressed me a lot.

As capwater said, if the family that started Litespeed gets back in business to build smaller volume custom frames with their name on it, I'd bet on the quality as well.