M5 Carbon seat on a Barcroft?

Straturday@Yaho

Guest
Hi,

I've been bent (and lurking here) for 3 years now on a '99 RANS Stratus. The SWB bug has bitten me
and I have taken a serious interest in the Barcroft Dakota or Virginia GT as a possible addition to
the family. Has anyone built either of these models up with a M5 type carbon seat? For some reason
the more I look at these two bikes and their high BB and reclined seat, the more I wonder what they
would look and ride like with the M5 type seat (not that there is anything wrong with a RANS seat).
It just seems like it would work good for these bikes.

Thanks,

Tim

'99 Stratus

"[email protected]" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been bent (and lurking here) for 3 years now on a '99 RANS Stratus. The SWB bug has bitten me
> and I have taken a serious interest in the Barcroft Dakota or Virginia GT as a possible addition
> to the family. Has anyone built either of these models up with a M5 type carbon seat? For some
> reason the more I look at these two bikes and their high BB and reclined seat, the more I wonder
> what they would look and ride like with the M5 type seat (not that there is anything wrong with a
> RANS seat). It just seems like it would work good for these bikes.

See < http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&th=236b97474e3bc4ae&rnum=3

Tom,

Thanks for the link and please pardon my Google Lag. I can't believe I missed this stuff
especially where it was so recent. I even missed it searching the archives (maybe should have
searched by date).

Oh well....

Tim

'99 Stratus