M5-tailfairing?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, Mar 6, 2003.

  1. I can figure out the pro's on my own but does anyone have experience with any con's?

    Mikael

    Tags:

  2. Specifically weight and ease of mounting.

    M.

  3. Well, price??

    just kidding..

    Torben

    "Mikael Seierup" <briangoebbels@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I can figure out the pro's on my own but does anyone have experience with any con's?
    >
    > Mikael

  4. "Torben Scheel" skrev...
    > Well, price??

    M5 plus shipping 3836,- Optima carbon plus shipping 3963,- Optima fiberglass plus shipping 2478.-

    Since replies on ontopic stuff was too slow here I went to the BROL-board and got some good
    replies there.

    Getting an Optima. Just need to decide which one. 1000 g ekstra weight or 1500,- DKK. *scratch*

    Mikael