M5's in Tampa area?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Iliad, Oct 7, 2003.

  1. Iliad

    Iliad Guest

    Currently considering purchase of an M5 lowracer and was wondering if there was anyone here in the
    Tampa area riding one? I would like to try one out. Would be happy to let you try any of the
    numerous trikes I own, or compensate for time.

    Tags:

  2. Tom Blum

    Tom Blum Guest

    There's a man in Lakeland who has a Lightning version M5. I don't think he follows this forum.

    He's the one trying to sell a Lightning Phantom.

    Send me your EMail and I'll get you in touch with him.

  3. Rod

    Rod Guest

    "Tom Blum" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > There's a man in Lakeland who has a Lightning version M5. I don't think he follows this forum.
    >
    > He's the one trying to sell a Lightning Phantom.
    >
    > Send me your EMail and I'll get you in touch with him.

    I saw that guy on the Withlacoochie ride on Sunday. That bike rides real low. It looked real neat. I
    know Mark at PowerOnCycling has an Optima Baron. I'm sure he'd let you shake it down. He said he was
    going to the trade show this weekend, tho. There's a guy in Sarasota named Roger that has a
    Shockproof that he put big wheels on. I know somebody that knows how to reach him if you're
    interested.

    Rod Kuehl Bacchetta Strada RANS V2

  4. Iliad

    Iliad Guest

    Thanks. I talked to Power On Cycling earlier as they are dealers for the M5. The have a shockproof
    dual they are finishing up, but not the actual low racer. Haven't given the Optima enough thought to
    see if I want to go that route.

    news:[email protected]...