M5's in Tampa area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iliad

Currently considering purchase of an M5 lowracer and was wondering if there was anyone here in the
Tampa area riding one? I would like to try one out. Would be happy to let you try any of the
numerous trikes I own, or compensate for time.

There's a man in Lakeland who has a Lightning version M5. I don't think he follows this forum.

He's the one trying to sell a Lightning Phantom.

Send me your EMail and I'll get you in touch with him.

"Tom Blum" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> There's a man in Lakeland who has a Lightning version M5. I don't think he follows this forum.
>
> He's the one trying to sell a Lightning Phantom.
>
> Send me your EMail and I'll get you in touch with him.
>
========================================

I saw that guy on the Withlacoochie ride on Sunday. That bike rides real low. It looked real neat. I
know Mark at PowerOnCycling has an Optima Baron. I'm sure he'd let you shake it down. He said he was
going to the trade show this weekend, tho. There's a guy in Sarasota named Roger that has a
Shockproof that he put big wheels on. I know somebody that knows how to reach him if you're
interested.

Rod Kuehl Bacchetta Strada RANS V2

Thanks. I talked to Power On Cycling earlier as they are dealers for the M5. The have a shockproof
dual they are finishing up, but not the actual low racer. Haven't given the Optima enough thought to
see if I want to go that route.

"Rod" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> "Tom Blum" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
> > There's a man in Lakeland who has a Lightning version M5. I don't think
he
> > follows this forum.
> >
> > He's the one trying to sell a Lightning Phantom.
> >
> > Send me your EMail and I'll get you in touch with him.
> >
> ========================================
>
> I saw that guy on the Withlacoochie ride on Sunday. That bike rides real low. It looked real neat.
> I know Mark at PowerOnCycling has an Optima Baron. I'm sure he'd let you shake it down. He said he
> was going to the trade show this weekend, tho. There's a guy in Sarasota named Roger that has a
> Shockproof that he put big wheels on. I know somebody that knows
how
> to reach him if you're interested.
>
> Rod Kuehl Bacchetta Strada RANS V2

Status
Not open for further replies.