MA-3 rims revised

B.C. Cletta

Guest
>> I would say lightish rider, not for touring. we have had some problems with eyelets pulling out,
>> something mavic says they have corrected in 2004...

>> Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria

how will i be able to tell the difference between the two versions of the rim?

[email protected] (B.C. Cletta) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >> I would say lightish rider, not for touring. we have had some problems with eyelets pulling
> >> out, something mavic says they have corrected in 2004...
>
> >> Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria
>
> how will i be able to tell the difference between the two versions of the rim?

Dear B.C.,

Well, if the eyelets pull out . . .

Carl Fogel

[email protected] (Carl Fogel) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (B.C. Cletta) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...

> > how will i be able to tell the difference between the two versions of the rim?
>
> Dear B.C.,
>
> Well, if the eyelets pull out . . .
>
> Carl Fogel

empirical. gee, thanx. of course, it could be that the MA-3.1 patch is a bust and soon will be
followed by an MA-3.11.

[email protected] (B.C. Cletta) writes:

> [email protected] (Carl Fogel) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>>
>> [email protected] (B.C. Cletta) wrote in message
>> news:<[email protected]>...
>>
>> > how will i be able to tell the difference between the two versions of the rim?
>>
>> Dear B.C.,
>>
>> Well, if the eyelets pull out . . .
>>
>> Carl Fogel
>
> empirical. gee, thanx. of course, it could be that the MA-3.1 patch is a bust and soon will be
> followed by an MA-3.11.

I'll wait for the MA-X (which of course will be a brilliant new rim design with socketed spoke
eyelets and polished aluminum, with a far more stable and attractive interface).

[email protected] (B.C. Cletta) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Carl Fogel) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (B.C. Cletta) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...

> > > how will i be able to tell the difference between the two versions of the rim?
> >
> > Dear B.C.,
> >
> > Well, if the eyelets pull out . . .
> >
> > Carl Fogel
>
> empirical. gee, thanx. of course, it could be that the MA-3.1 patch is a bust and soon will be
> followed by an MA-3.11.

Dear B.C.,

Is that MA-3.11 for Workgroups?

If so, wait for MA-95, MA-98, MA-98SE, MA-NT3.51, MA-NT4.0, MA-Millenium, MA-2000, MA-XP . . .

Wait--that's MA, not MS. Sorry.

Carl Fogel