MA-3 rims revised

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by B.C. Cletta, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. B.C. Cletta

    B.C. Cletta Guest

    >> I would say lightish rider, not for touring. we have had some problems with eyelets pulling out,
    >> something mavic says they have corrected in 2004...

    >> Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria

    how will i be able to tell the difference between the two versions of the rim?

    Tags:

  2. Carl Fogel

    Carl Fogel Guest

    [email protected] (B.C. Cletta) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >> I would say lightish rider, not for touring. we have had some problems with eyelets pulling
    > >> out, something mavic says they have corrected in 2004...
    >
    > >> Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria
    >
    > how will i be able to tell the difference between the two versions of the rim?

    Dear B.C.,

    Well, if the eyelets pull out . . .

    Carl Fogel

  3. B.C. Cletta

    B.C. Cletta Guest

    [email protected] (Carl Fogel) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (B.C. Cletta) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > how will i be able to tell the difference between the two versions of the rim?
    >
    > Dear B.C.,
    >
    > Well, if the eyelets pull out . . .
    >
    > Carl Fogel

    empirical. gee, thanx. of course, it could be that the MA-3.1 patch is a bust and soon will be
    followed by an MA-3.11.

  4. Tim McNamara

    Tim McNamara Guest

    [email protected] (B.C. Cletta) writes:

    > [email protected] (Carl Fogel) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >>
    >> [email protected] (B.C. Cletta) wrote in message
    >> news:<[email protected]>...
    >>
    >> > how will i be able to tell the difference between the two versions of the rim?
    >>
    >> Dear B.C.,
    >>
    >> Well, if the eyelets pull out . . .
    >>
    >> Carl Fogel
    >
    > empirical. gee, thanx. of course, it could be that the MA-3.1 patch is a bust and soon will be
    > followed by an MA-3.11.

    I'll wait for the MA-X (which of course will be a brilliant new rim design with socketed spoke
    eyelets and polished aluminum, with a far more stable and attractive interface).

  5. Carl Fogel

    Carl Fogel Guest

    [email protected] (B.C. Cletta) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (Carl Fogel) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > [email protected] (B.C. Cletta) wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > how will i be able to tell the difference between the two versions of the rim?
    > >
    > > Dear B.C.,
    > >
    > > Well, if the eyelets pull out . . .
    > >
    > > Carl Fogel
    >
    > empirical. gee, thanx. of course, it could be that the MA-3.1 patch is a bust and soon will be
    > followed by an MA-3.11.

    Dear B.C.,

    Is that MA-3.11 for Workgroups?

    If so, wait for MA-95, MA-98, MA-98SE, MA-NT3.51, MA-NT4.0, MA-Millenium, MA-2000, MA-XP . . .

    Wait--that's MA, not MS. Sorry.

    Carl Fogel