From: HANSEN Raylene
Subject: Friday drinks at the Ambassador - from 5pm
Dear All
Now that most people are back at work a couple of us decided it might be
time for some social drinks after work this Friday. Feel free to join us
at the Ambassador from 5pm.
Invite your friends!
Kind regards
Raylene Hansen

On Feb 9, 1:07 pm, [email protected] (Peter) wrote:
> No it's not a meeting about recycling water. Just a chance for you and
> your hot cycling buddies to sip a cool g&t or whatever takes your fancy
> at the Ambassador hotel this arvo.
>
> Peter
>
> From: HANSEN Raylene
> Subject: Friday drinks at the Ambassador - from 5pm
> Dear All
> Now that most people are back at work a couple of us decided it might be
> time for some social drinks after work this Friday. Feel free to join us
> at the Ambassador from 5pm.
> Invite your friends!
> Kind regards
> Raylene Hansen

If you don't have any friends invite the internets!

On 2007-02-09, PiledHigher (aka Bruce)
> On Feb 9, 1:07 pm, [email protected] (Peter) wrote:
>> No it's not a meeting about recycling water. Just a chance for you and
>> your hot cycling buddies to sip a cool g&t or whatever takes your fancy
>> at the Ambassador hotel this arvo.

> If you don't have any friends invite the internets!

Hey, anyone around Coona feel like going to the pub now?

;P

--
TimC
Animals who are not penguins can only wish they were.

TimC wrote:

> Hey, anyone around Coona feel like going to the pub now?

Sure, I'll be there in about 6 hrs if I leave now

Parbs

PiledHigher <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Feb 9, 1:07 pm, [email protected] (Peter) wrote:
> > No it's not a meeting about recycling water. Just a chance for you and
> > your hot cycling buddies to sip a cool g&t or whatever takes your fancy
> > at the Ambassador hotel this arvo.
> >
> > Peter
> >
> > From: HANSEN Raylene
> > Subject: Friday drinks at the Ambassador - from 5pm
> > Dear All
> > Now that most people are back at work a couple of us decided it might be
> > time for some social drinks after work this Friday. Feel free to join us
> > at the Ambassador from 5pm.
> > Invite your friends!
> > Kind regards
> > Raylene Hansen

> If you don't have any friends invite the internets!

Thanks for the encouragement.