MacRide - 10 Sept 06 - Stratford-upon-Avon

RG

Guest
This year's MacRide, for Macmillan Cancer Support, is now taking entries -
please see www.macride.org.uk for details and entry forms.

There are 2 rides, a 25 mile and 50 mile - both have detailed route sheets
and signing (the 50 is organised like an Audax event) for rides around the
quiet lanes of South Warwickshire. The 25 is suitable for everyone (with a
couple of shortcuts if you like!) - the 50 is a bit more challenging, but
doable by most cyclists. All on hard surface lanes or tracks - no off-road
stuff!

Do please try and support us - last year we had about 200 riders and raised
about £10,000 - this year we'd really like to see if we can hit 500 riders -
so look at the website, put the date in your diary and send an entry form.

If you want to know any more, just click the link on the website - or e-mail
[email protected]

Look forward to seeing you!

Rob

RG wrote:
>> There are 2 rides, a 25 mile and 50 mile - both have detailed route

> sheets and signing (the 50 is organised like an Audax event) for
> rides around the quiet lanes of South Warwickshire. The 25 is
> suitable for everyone (with a couple of shortcuts if you like!) - the
> 50 is a bit more challenging, but doable by most cyclists. All on
> hard surface lanes or tracks - no off-road stuff!

Got room for an old git? :)

--
Cheerful Pedalling
John Mallard

Now then John (and I KNOW your a.k.a. names .... ) where's your entry form?

BTW - you didn't see me at Meriden this year on Sunday, but I was there,
riding, on Saturday

Rob

news:[email protected]...

RG wrote:

> BTW - you didn't see me at Meriden this year on Sunday, but I was
> there, riding, on Saturday

No, neither of you was there. ;-)

--
Cheerful Pedalling