MacRide in Warwickshire - Sun 2 Oct

RG

Guest
I absolutely promise that this will be the last plug I make (for this year)
for the MacRide in Warwickshire - in aid of Macmillan Cancer Relief on
Sunday 2 October at Stratford-upon-Avon. Details from
www.shakespokes.org.uk (and ignore the close date for entries - you can
enter by post, by phone or on the day)

Do come and support a great cause!

Thanks

Rob

me, the missus (who doesn't ride) and the little un (who rides providing
there are plenty of sweets) have signed up.
news:[email protected]...