Mad Painter (Board I sad No More)

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Spring Fever, Mar 13, 2006.

  1. Spring Fever

    Spring Fever Guest

    after near 30 years I had enough.
    I am tired and sick to death and 1 too many times getting f ing screwed
    when it is time to get paid.

    it is like a ww3 war to get then to f ing pay....they all ways
    run...hide and come up with more f ing reasons....
    till 1 day my brain go...KA BOOM>.......
    I said No.........

    I am fine. o.k. a o.k.
    go on with out me.
    have a good life.
    sorry what been said here past 4 years.
    By By......

    reason for last time.
    I did the work.
    and you all stiff me.
    stoled my stuff.
    and i.d. and billed the f out of me.
    so I tried again and work.....
    and you didn't pay me again.....

    the end b by.
    truth is.
    I don't trust all of you ever again.......
    in construction.
    gave all tools away,
    gave paint sprayer a way. truck broken.
    and I don't know how to tell all you board old contractors.
    other then and the cops who were here 25 times too.
    unemployment denined.
    1 year to get 1/4.
    so 3/4 to get basic.I am........
    well 3 years 6 month or so. GUEST WHAT>>>>>>>>>>>>>.KA BOOM

    god speed rec running.

    I know psycho.
    butt at least my place unto flooded.
    we'll very very wet. butt not to swim in likely yours......LOL

    Tags:

  2. PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYCHO!