MAD Ride 2006 in planning

Peter Signorini

Guest
Went out for a ride today to survey a possible route for next years' MAD
Ride MTB route. It's going to be all in a totally new lowkayshun. Man, those
4WDs make one hell of a mess of the tracks in winter though. People complain
about MTBs causing track damage! It was a damn good workout and I found some
amazing track networks. The bike wound up looking very 'agricultural', as in
Farmer John's tractor.

See a couple of photo's at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/457120617rXsdyb

Cheers
Peter

Peter Signorini said:
Went out for a ride today to survey a possible route for next years' MAD
Looks like you have a lot work ahead of you, mapping out a new course etc. I heard that it was all being moved. I wonder where the longer road circuit will be going.

Dancier wrote:
> Peter Signorini Wrote:
>

>>Went out for a ride today to survey a possible route for next years'
>>MAD
>>

> Looks like you have a lot work ahead of you, mapping out a new course
> etc. I heard that it was all being moved. I wonder where the longer
> road circuit will be going.

Greetings,
Very difficult, as the traffic even around Yarra Glen is now perfectly
terrible. The number of cars on the roads has doubled in the past two
decades, and don't we know it. I used to do the 100 km circuit for some
years, might do it again next year just for the hell of it.
Regards,
Ray.