Made 10% !

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Themom1, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Themom1

    Themom1 Guest

    Tags:

  2. Laura

    Laura Guest

  3. What a thrill that is! Congratulations, Helen. Elaine K

    THEMOM1 wrote:

    >Yay me!

  4. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    WOOHOO!!! Way to go Helen!!!

    Take care, SPOONS

    "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Yay me!
    >
    > --
    > Helen
    >
    > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
    > object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
    >
    > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
    >
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
    >
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
    >

    > 225/188.4/145

  5. Connie

    Connie Guest

    THEMOM1 wrote:
    > Yay me!

    YAY you!! Congrats on 10%. Reward yourself on your vacation (not with food).

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

  6. Themom1

    Themom1 Guest

    Thanks!

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
    of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

    225/188.4/145

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > Congrats!
    >
    > "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Yay me!
    > >
    > > --
    > > Helen
    > >
    > > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
    > > object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
    > >
    > > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
    > >
    > > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
    > >
    > > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
    > >

    > > 225/188.4/145

  7. Themom1

    Themom1 Guest

    Thanks, Elaine!

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
    of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

    225/188.4/145

    "Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What a thrill that is! Congratulations, Helen. Elaine K
    >
    > THEMOM1 wrote:
    >
    > >Yay me!

  8. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Congrats on that first 10% down. Keep going

    On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:27:39 -0500, "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Yay me!

  9. Themom1

    Themom1 Guest

    Thanks Spoons!

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
    of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

    225/188.4/145

    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > WOOHOO!!! Way to go Helen!!!
    >
    > Take care, SPOONS
    >
    > "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Yay me!
    > >
    > > --
    > > Helen
    > >
    > > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
    > > object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
    > >
    > > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
    > >
    > > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
    > >
    > > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
    > >

    > > 225/188.4/145

  10. Kathy Rip

    Kathy Rip Guest

    Congratulations Helen!!!! Way to go!

    Kathy

  11. Reaching that 1st 10% goal is quite the motivator for continuing. Congrats. And have fun on
    your vacation.

    Prairie Roots On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:27:39 -0500, "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Yay me!

  12. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Yay you! That 's such a milestone!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.103/212 lbs "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Yay me!
    >
    > --
    > Helen
    >
    > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
    > object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
    >
    > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
    >
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
    >
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
    >

    > 225/188.4/145

  13. Themom1

    Themom1 Guest

    Thanks, I plan to. Probably some smaller clothes.

    --

    "Connie" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > THEMOM1 wrote:
    > > Yay me!
    > >

    > YAY you!! Congrats on 10%. Reward yourself on your vacation (not with
    food).

    > Connie
    >
    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

  14. Themom1

    Themom1 Guest

    Thanks Fred, I will!

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
    of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

    225/188.4/145

    > Congrats on that first 10% down. Keep going
    >
    > On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:27:39 -0500, "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Yay me!

  15. Themom1

    Themom1 Guest

    Thanks alot. I'm certainly going to try. I'm taking both weigh scales and food scales and have
    printed out blank journal pages for the time I'll be gone as well as points list, altho it really
    isn't as detailed as the list I use on site.

    --

    "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Reaching that 1st 10% goal is quite the motivator for continuing. Congrats. And have fun on your
    > vacation.
    >
    > Prairie Roots On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:27:39 -0500, "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Yay me!

  16. Themom1

    Themom1 Guest

    Thanks Nathalie. It really feels like it too!

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
    of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

    225/188.4/145

    "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Yay you! That 's such a milestone!
    > --
    > Nathalie from Belgium
    > 134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    > 295.6/226.9/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/102.9/96 Kg
    > 232/226.9/212 lbs "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Yay me!
    > >
    > > --
    > > Helen
    > >
    > > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
    > > object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
    > >
    > > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
    > >
    > > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
    > >
    > > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
    > >

    > > 225/188.4/145

  17. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

  18. what a wonderful feeling that is, good for you, Lee
    THEMOM1 <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Yay me!
    >
    > --
    > Helen
    >
    > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
    > object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
    >
    > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
    >
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
    >
    > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
    >

    > 225/188.4/145

  19. Woohoo!!!!

    Melissa in NJ

    --
    and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus) and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka
    "Kitty Wan Kenobi"), and Salem (aka "Salem the Yak")

    Pics of My Quilts: http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

    Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
    --
    Remove STOPCRAP to reply
    --

    "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    Yay me!

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
    Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
    is the object of our faith; the only faith that
    saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><>
    www.peagramfamily.com
    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/