Made 10% !

What a thrill that is! Congratulations, Helen. Elaine K

THEMOM1 wrote:

>Yay me!

WOOHOO!!! Way to go Helen!!!

Take care, SPOONS

news:[email protected]...

THEMOM1 wrote:
> Yay me!

YAY you!! Congrats on 10%. Reward yourself on your vacation (not with food).

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

Thanks!

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

225/188.4/145

"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Gg8Rb.19068$6O4.504927@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Congrats!
>
> "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Yay me!
> >
> > --
> > Helen
> >
> > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
> > object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
> >
> > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
> >
> > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
> >
> > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
> >

> > 225/188.4/145

Thanks, Elaine!

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

225/188.4/145

"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What a thrill that is! Congratulations, Helen. Elaine K
>
> THEMOM1 wrote:
>
> >Yay me!

Thanks Spoons!

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

225/188.4/145

"SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> WOOHOO!!! Way to go Helen!!!
>
> Take care, SPOONS
>
> "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Yay me!
> >
> > --
> > Helen
> >
> > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
> > object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
> >
> > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
> >
> > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
> >
> > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
> >

> > 225/188.4/145

Reaching that 1st 10% goal is quite the motivator for continuing. Congrats. And have fun on
your vacation.

Prairie Roots On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:27:39 -0500, "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Yay me!

Yay you! That 's such a milestone!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.103/212 lbs "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yay me!
>
> --
> Helen
>
> Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
> object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
>
> <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
>
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
>
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
>

> 225/188.4/145

Thanks, I plan to. Probably some smaller clothes.

--

"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:401521F7.9020902@nospam_primus.ca...
> THEMOM1 wrote:
> > Yay me!
> >

> YAY you!! Congrats on 10%. Reward yourself on your vacation (not with
food).

> Connie
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

Thanks Fred, I will!

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

225/188.4/145

> Congrats on that first 10% down. Keep going
>
> On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:27:39 -0500, "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Yay me!

Thanks alot. I'm certainly going to try. I'm taking both weigh scales and food scales and have
printed out blank journal pages for the time I'll be gone as well as points list, altho it really
isn't as detailed as the list I use on site.

--

"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Reaching that 1st 10% goal is quite the motivator for continuing. Congrats. And have fun on your
> vacation.
>
> Prairie Roots On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:27:39 -0500, "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Yay me!

Thanks Nathalie. It really feels like it too!

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

225/188.4/145

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Yay you! That 's such a milestone!
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/226.9/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/102.9/96 Kg
> 232/226.9/212 lbs "THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Yay me!
> >
> > --
> > Helen
> >
> > Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
> > object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
> >
> > <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
> >
> > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
> >
> > http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
> >

> > 225/188.4/145

what a wonderful feeling that is, good for you, Lee
THEMOM1 <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yay me!
>
> --
> Helen
>
> Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the
> object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him
>
> <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/
>
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html
>
> http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html
>

> 225/188.4/145

Woohoo!!!!

Melissa in NJ

--
and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus) and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka
"Kitty Wan Kenobi"), and Salem (aka "Salem the Yak")

Pics of My Quilts: http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply
--

"THEMOM1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
Yay me!

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

<>< ><>
www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/