Made Carbquik muffins

RT

Guest
FYI just made some from the recipe on the 3lb box and they are GREAT! This
stuff really is the ultimate flour replacement so far. Tonight I'm going to
make the yeast rolls at 1g carb/roll. Yum!

Richard
247/175/175

Muffins and other flour products are not low carb.

--
You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

news:[email protected]...

JC Der Koenig wrote:
> Muffins and other flour products are not low carb.

Wow, you must be like a detective or something. It's amazing how you
know what is and what isn't low-carb. What's the matter you to fat to
get out more than one sentence at a time.

Too fat? Is that what you meant to ask?

--

JC Der Koenig wrote:
> Too fat? Is that what you meant to ask?

Get more exercise that will help you increase you endurance so you can
write more than one sentence.

JC Der Koenig wrote:
> Too fat? Is that what you meant to ask?

Why do we feel we have to turn every thread into an argument?

The OP shared his/her opinion on a "low-carb" flour like product. And
in a single post, the entire thread turns to ****.

Got'a love usenet...

On 2004-12-29 21:16:14 +1000, "Travis Newbury"
<[email protected]> said:

> JC Der Koenig wrote:
>> Too fat? Is that what you meant to ask?

> Why do we feel we have to turn every thread into an argument?

What's with the "we" Travis?

Are you royalty, or do you have a gerbil tucked away somewhere out of sight?

PJ

PJ wrote:
> >> Too fat? Is that what you meant to ask?

> > Why do we feel we have to turn every thread into an argument?

> What's with the "we" Travis?
> Are you royalty

I am the King of my castle (when the wife allows it), so I guess I am
royalty.

> or do you have a gerbil tucked away somewhere out of sight?

Interestng Richard Gere reference. (0_o)

I look forward to checking out carbquik when I can find it. Looks like
it's realtively new. I checked their website and I did find one
interesting thing:

"Does Carbquik™ contain trans fatty acids?

No. Carbquik is made using partially hydrogenated soy oil, which does
contain trans fats. This is used in small amounts in Carbquik and does
not contribute nutritionally. According to FDA guidelines, Carbquik™
does not contain nutritionally significant trans fats."

I just hate answers that start off with a lie. First they say, No,
then they say really Yes, but only in insignificant amounts. So, why
not say that to begin with. Makes me wonder what else they might be up
to.

Caveat Emptor

--
You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
I look forward to checking out carbquik when I can find it. Looks like
it's realtively new. I checked their website and I did find one
interesting thing:

"Does CarbquikT contain trans fatty acids?

No. Carbquik is made using partially hydrogenated soy oil, which does
contain trans fats. This is used in small amounts in Carbquik and does
not contribute nutritionally. According to FDA guidelines, CarbquikT

JC Der Koenig wrote:
> Caveat Emptor

n : a commercial principle that without a warranty the buyer takes upon
himself the risk of quality

I keep waiting for CarbQuick to show up in local stores, but if I hear many
more good things about it, I'll have to order some. :)

Seriously, I always expect the cost of shipping to be out of proportion to
what I'd want to spend on an experimental product.

Skinny