Magazine

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by ~Ironman~, May 13, 2003.

  1. ~Ironman~

    ~Ironman~ Guest

    Is there any good magazine on triathlon and other multi-discipline sports with good coverage on
    every bit, including races, training, equipment, skills, good place for training camp, etc.? Thanks.

    --
    IRONMAN ~~~ May God bless those in threat of disease and war~~~

    Tags:

  2. Ttnyeditor

    Ttnyeditor Guest

    Triathlete Magazine is a good one. www.triathletemag.com " ~ironman~" <[email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]...
    > Is there any good magazine on triathlon and other multi-discipline sports with good coverage
    > on every bit, including races, training, equipment, skills, good place for training camp,
    > etc.? Thanks.
    >

    > --
    > IRONMAN ~~~ May God bless those in threat of disease and war~~~

  3. Felix

    Felix Guest

    There a three US magazines:

    Triathlete magazin http://www.triathletemag.com/ Inside triathlon http://www.insidetri.com/ american
    Tri http://americantri.com/

    And there is also the Bitish 220 Triathlon magazin: http://www.220magazine.com/

    I like Triathlete most. It has good race reports, training articles, gear review, ... american Tri
    is a age group magazin. Here you won't find long reports about Pro races.

    Felix, http://home.tiscalinet.ch/weilenmann/Sport