Magick Spells for Health

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Daniel Walsh, Mar 9, 2004.

  1. Daniel Walsh

    Daniel Walsh Guest

    Dear readers,

    For your information, I have a new website at
    www.magickspells.faithweb.com

    I am a wiccan practitioner with over 18 years experience and
    can help with any health problems you may be having.

    White Earth Magick, when performed correctly, is an
    extremely powerful tool, and for those of you wishing to
    keep the path of alternative health, magick can be of
    great help.

    If I can be of help to any of you at this newsgroup, I look
    forward to hearing from you,

    Blessed Be,

    Danny Dancing Voice www.magickspells.faithweb.com

    Tags:

  2. Wb

    Wb Guest

  3. Rb

    Rb Guest

    Is Jesus Christ Lord? The only name given among men whereby
    men(women too) may be saved?

    "daniel walsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]oogle.com...
    > Dear readers,
    >
    > For your information, I have a new website at
    > www.magickspells.faithweb.com
    >
    > I am a wiccan practitioner with over 18 years experience
    > and can help with any health problems you may be having.
    >
    > White Earth Magick, when performed correctly, is an
    > extremely powerful tool, and for those of you wishing to
    > keep the path of alternative health, magick can be of
    > great help.
    >
    > If I can be of help to any of you at this newsgroup, I
    > look forward to hearing from you,
    >
    > Blessed Be,
    >
    > Danny Dancing Voice www.magickspells.faithweb.com

  4. Doug

    Doug Guest

    "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Is Jesus Christ Lord? The only name given among men
    > whereby men(women too) may be saved?

    No one will be saved. Everyone will be eaten. Great Cthulhu
    will return!

    Read it and weep....
    http://esr.ibiblio.org/index.php?p=135&c=1

    --
    "The emperor is naked!"
    "No he isn't, he's merely endorsing a clothing-optional lifestyle!"

    to email me
    Please remove "all your clothes"

    Doug

  5. Doug

    Doug Guest

    "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Is Jesus Christ Lord? The only name given among men
    > whereby men(women too) may be saved?

    No one will be saved. Everyone will be eaten. Great Cthulhu
    will return!

    Read it and weep....
    http://esr.ibiblio.org/index.php?p=135&c=1

    --
    "The emperor is naked!"
    "No he isn't, he's merely endorsing a clothing-optional lifestyle!"

    to email me
    Please remove "all your clothes"

    Doug

  6. Doug