Magick Spells for Health

Daniel Walsh

Guest
Dear readers,

For your information, I have a new website at
www.magickspells.faithweb.com

I am a wiccan practitioner with over 18 years experience and
can help with any health problems you may be having.

White Earth Magick, when performed correctly, is an
extremely powerful tool, and for those of you wishing to
keep the path of alternative health, magick can be of
great help.

If I can be of help to any of you at this newsgroup, I look
forward to hearing from you,

Blessed Be,

Danny Dancing Voice www.magickspells.faithweb.com

Is Jesus Christ Lord? The only name given among men whereby
men(women too) may be saved?

news:[email protected]...