Magilla: Caption please!

In article <[email protected]>,
MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> HC wrote:
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2007/dec07/UScrossnats07/index.php?id=/pho
> > tos/2007/dec07/UScrossnats07/UScrossnats075/65plus105

> No problem:
>

> "Interview with Robin Williams After 2067 Cross Nationals"

> Magilla

That was both strangely tasteful and quite funny.

Good monkey!

"My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing

Dear RicodJour:

Forged?

Would you like to go to the 2008 Beijing Olympics?

Go here for tickets:

http://webpages.charter.net:80/joeking/Win-Tickets-To-Beijing-Olympics.htm

This site is not forged - it's really a UCI site!!! I swear ta' God, just
like they say on every episode of COPS.

With all my love,
HC

PS: Do you think windows were immoral?

"RicodJour" <[email protected]> wrote in message

Yep. I checked the header to see if it was a forged post.