Magura HS11

Steve Watkin

Guest
Any of you guys got a set of these on your bike?
I have a question...............the little adjusting screw on the inside of
the lever blade, is that just for adjusting reach or does it allow you to
take up the play as the pads wear?

SW

On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 21:14:06 +0100, "Steve Watkin"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I have a question...............the little adjusting screw on the inside of
>the lever blade, is that just for adjusting reach or does it allow you to
>take up the play as the pads wear?

It's to adjust for pad wear.

Thanks, I will be getting a set for my touring bike. Can you help me on one
other point please?
What is the distance between the top of the mounting plate and / or the
booster and the centre line of the frame brake mounting braze ons. I need to
know if it will clear the rear rack mounting points on my frame. Thanks
SW

news:[email protected]...