Mail Call!!!!!

John G

Guest
I FINALLY got to the P.O. while it was actually open, and sent off some long awaited packages. So
Gary, and Nelson and a few others should be gettin thier goodies soon. Penny, yours did not go, I'm
waiting geting a book back that is out on loan _tonight_ that I wanted to put in your shipment.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled belly button meditation
http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/navelbase.htm

"John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I FINALLY got to the P.O. while it was actually open, and sent off some long awaited packages. So
> Gary, and Nelson and a few others should be gettin thier goodies soon. Penny, yours did not go,
> I'm waiting geting a book back that is out on loan _tonight_ that I wanted to put in your
> shipment.
>
> We now return you to your regularly scheduled belly button meditation
> http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/navelbase.htm

Sending out goodies? You know better than to do that unless you give everyone something. So come out
with it.. what are you sending to the masses now that you have learned to share.. hehe?

darsh

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:4y1la.390436$L1.111097@sccrnsc02...

> "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > I FINALLY got to the P.O. while it was actually open, and sent off some long awaited packages.
> > So Gary, and Nelson and a few others should be gettin thier goodies soon. Penny, yours did not
> > go, I'm waiting geting a book back that is out on loan _tonight_ that I wanted to put in your
> > shipment.
> >
> > We now return you to your regularly scheduled belly button meditation
> > http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/navelbase.htm
> >

> Sending out goodies? You know better than to do that unless you give everyone something. So come
> out with it.. what are you sending to the masses now that you have learned to share.. hehe?
>
> darsh

Careful. You might get the 'used' gas regulator off his grill. ;^)

Mike

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:4y1la.390436$L1.111097@sccrnsc02...

> "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > I FINALLY got to the P.O. while it was actually open, and sent off some long awaited packages.
> > So Gary, and Nelson and a few others should be gettin thier goodies soon. Penny, yours did not
> > go, I'm waiting geting a book back that is out on loan _tonight_ that I wanted to put in your
> > shipment.
> >
> > We now return you to your regularly scheduled belly button meditation
> > http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/navelbase.htm
> >

> Sending out goodies? You know better than to do that unless you give everyone something. So come
> out with it.. what are you sending to the masses now that you have learned to share.. hehe?
>
> darsh

Yeah...what Darsh said!
--
Slacker

"John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I FINALLY got to the P.O. while it was actually open, and sent off some long awaited packages. So
> Gary, and Nelson and a few others should be gettin thier goodies soon. Penny, yours did not go,
> I'm waiting geting a book back that is out on loan _tonight_ that I wanted to put in your
> shipment.

Sounds good, I'll be checking the mail in the next couple of days.

Gary in VA

> Yeah...what Darsh said!
> --
> Slacker

Damn....never mind!
--
Slacker - just saw Dart's reply

> "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:4y1la.390436$L1.111097@sccrnsc02...
> >
> > "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > I FINALLY got to the P.O. while it was actually open, and sent off
some
> > > long awaited packages. So Gary, and Nelson and a few others should be gettin thier goodies
> > > soon. Penny, yours did not go, I'm waiting geting
> > > book back that is out on loan _tonight_ that I wanted to put in your shipment.
> > >
> > > We now return you to your regularly scheduled belly button meditation
> > > http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/navelbase.htm
> > >

> > Sending out goodies? You know better than to do that unless you give everyone something. So come
> > out with it.. what are you sending to the masses now that you have learned to share.. hehe?
> >
> > darsh
> >

> Careful. You might get the 'used' gas regulator off his grill. ;^)

Dayumn. That's enough to make me go vegetarian!

Bill "or at least charcoalian" S.

Darsh wrote:
> "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>I FINALLY got to the P.O. while it was actually open, and sent off some long awaited packages. So
>>Gary, and Nelson and a few others should be gettin thier goodies soon. Penny, yours did not go,
>>I'm waiting geting a book back that is out on loan _tonight_ that I wanted to put in your
>>shipment.
>>
>>We now return you to your regularly scheduled belly button meditation
>>http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/navelbase.htm
>>

> Sending out goodies? You know better than to do that unless you give everyone something. So come
> out with it.. what are you sending to the masses now that you have learned to share.. hehe?

Just things that I know folks needed/wanted/etc. and I had kickin around in my "spares" box. I
figured so many folks were so cool in makng doations to my Beer'Cross projuect after I lost my job
that I should try and repay the karma.

Gary in VA wrote:
> "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>I FINALLY got to the P.O. while it was actually open, and sent off some long awaited packages. So
>>Gary, and Nelson and a few others should be gettin thier goodies soon. Penny, yours did not go,
>>I'm waiting geting a book back that is out on loan _tonight_ that I wanted to put in your
>>shipment.
>

> Sounds good, I'll be checking the mail in the next couple of days.

Your's, you should be able to _smell_ from a mile away.

Sorni wrote:

>>Careful. You might get the 'used' gas regulator off his grill. ;^)
>

> Dayumn. That's enough to make me go vegetarian!
>
> Bill "or at least charcoalian" S.

You never know what the "briquettes" could be made of.......

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<4y1la.390436$L1.111097@sccrnsc02>...
> "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > I FINALLY got to the P.O. while it was actually open, and sent off some long awaited packages.
> > So Gary, and Nelson and a few others should be gettin thier goodies soon. Penny, yours did not
> > go, I'm waiting geting a book back that is out on loan _tonight_ that I wanted to put in your
> > shipment.
> >
> > We now return you to your regularly scheduled belly button meditation
> > http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/navelbase.htm
> >

> Sending out goodies? You know better than to do that unless you give everyone something. So come
> out with it.. what are you sending to the masses now that you have learned to share.. hehe?
>
> darsh

Hedley: "Chewing gum on line. I hope you brought enough for everyone."

Thug: "I didn't know there'd be so many."

BOOM (Hedley shoots the thug)

Waco Kid: "Boy, is he strict."

JD

JD wrote:
> Hedley: "Chewing gum on line. I hope you brought enough for everyone."
>
> Thug: "I didn't know there'd be so many."
>
> BOOM (Hedley shoots the thug)
>
> Waco Kid: "Boy, is he strict."

Badges, we don't need no steenking badges!!!

--
John G. You got your autographed posted of G@ryF!sh&r