Major Nationals Results

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Sonarrat, Jun 27, 2004.

  1. Sonarrat

    Sonarrat Guest

    First rider listed is RR champion, second ITT. When there is no second
    rider listed, I have named the RR champion.

    France: Thomas Voeckler (BLB), Eddy Seigneur (RAGT)
    Italy: Christian Moreni (Alessio), Dario Cioni (Fassa)
    Spain: Francisco Mancebo (Banesto), Jose Ivan Gutierrez (Banesto)
    Belgium: Tom Steels (Landbouwkrediet-Colnago)
    Great Britain: Roger Hammond (Palmans)

    There are others still waiting, like the Swiss, Danish and various other
    RRs. This is how it stands now. Great win for Paco - Valverde was
    second, and to beat him in a small sprint (assuming it was - no time
    gaps given) is a great accomplishment. And Moreni won a nine-man
    sprint, with Bettini nowhere to be found. But Danilo Di Luca was there.

    -Sonarrat.

    Tags:

  2. Sonarrat

    Sonarrat Guest

    Sonarrat wrote:

    > First rider listed is RR champion, second ITT. When there is no second
    > rider listed, I have named the RR champion.
    >
    > France: Thomas Voeckler (BLB), Eddy Seigneur (RAGT)
    > Italy: Christian Moreni (Alessio), Dario Cioni (Fassa)
    > Spain: Francisco Mancebo (Banesto), Jose Ivan Gutierrez (Banesto)
    > Belgium: Tom Steels (Landbouwkrediet-Colnago)
    > Great Britain: Roger Hammond (Palmans)
    >
    > There are others still waiting, like the Swiss, Danish and various other
    > RRs. This is how it stands now. Great win for Paco - Valverde was
    > second, and to beat him in a small sprint (assuming it was - no time
    > gaps given) is a great accomplishment. And Moreni won a nine-man
    > sprint, with Bettini nowhere to be found. But Danilo Di Luca was there.

    And right after writing this, I find out that Erik Dekker is the Dutch
    champion; and Andreas Klöden has won the German championships solo.

    -Sonarrat.

  3. Dolfy

    Dolfy Guest

    Sonarrat <[email protected]> wrote:

    > rider listed, I have named the RR champion.
    >
    > France: Thomas Voeckler (BLB), Eddy Seigneur (RAGT)
    > Italy: Christian Moreni (Alessio), Dario Cioni (Fassa)
    > Spain: Francisco Mancebo (Banesto), Jose Ivan Gutierrez (Banesto)
    > Belgium: Tom Steels (Landbouwkrediet-Colnago)
    > Great Britain: Roger Hammond (Palmans)
    >
    > There are others still waiting, like the Swiss, Danish and various other
    > RRs. This is how it stands now. Great win for Paco - Valverde was
    > second, and to beat him in a small sprint (assuming it was - no time
    > gaps given) is a great accomplishment. And Moreni won a nine-man
    > sprint, with Bettini nowhere to be found. But Danilo Di Luca was there.

    Switserland it was Rast (Phonak Hearing Systems), Germany Klöden
    (T-Mobile Team), The Netherlands Erik Dekker (Rabobank), Russia Kolobnov
    (Domina Vacanze-Elitron-RDZ)

    --
    Dolfy
    - Webstek : http://www33.brinkster.com/dolfy1978

  4. On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 09:13:50 -0700, Sonarrat wrote:
    >And right after writing this, I find out that Erik Dekker is the Dutch
    >champion

    In your own format:
    Netherlands: Dekker the Elder (RAB), Dekker the Younger (RAB TT3)

  5. "Sonarrat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Sonarrat wrote:
    >
    > > First rider listed is RR champion, second ITT. When there is no second
    > > rider listed, I have named the RR champion.
    > >
    > > France: Thomas Voeckler (BLB), Eddy Seigneur (RAGT)
    > > Italy: Christian Moreni (Alessio), Dario Cioni (Fassa)
    > > Spain: Francisco Mancebo (Banesto), Jose Ivan Gutierrez (Banesto)
    > > Belgium: Tom Steels (Landbouwkrediet-Colnago)
    > > Great Britain: Roger Hammond (Palmans)
    > >
    > > There are others still waiting, like the Swiss, Danish and various other
    > > RRs. This is how it stands now. Great win for Paco - Valverde was
    > > second, and to beat him in a small sprint (assuming it was - no time
    > > gaps given) is a great accomplishment. And Moreni won a nine-man
    > > sprint, with Bettini nowhere to be found. But Danilo Di Luca was there.

    > And right after writing this, I find out that Erik Dekker is the Dutch
    > champion; and Andreas Klöden has won the German championships solo.
    >
    > -Sonarrat.

    Michael Blaudzun is the Danish Champ; Thor Hushovd the Norwegian.

  6. Sonarrat wrote:
    > First rider listed is RR champion, second ITT. When there is no second
    > rider listed, I have named the RR champion.
    >
    > France: Thomas Voeckler (BLB), Eddy Seigneur (RAGT)
    > Italy: Christian Moreni (Alessio), Dario Cioni (Fassa)
    > Spain: Francisco Mancebo (Banesto), Jose Ivan Gutierrez (Banesto)
    > Belgium: Tom Steels (Landbouwkrediet-Colnago)
    > Great Britain: Roger Hammond (Palmans)
    >
    > There are others still waiting, like the Swiss, Danish and various other
    > RRs. This is how it stands now. Great win for Paco - Valverde was
    > second, and to beat him in a small sprint (assuming it was - no time
    > gaps given) is a great accomplishment. And Moreni won a nine-man
    > sprint, with Bettini nowhere to be found. But Danilo Di Luca was there.
    >
    > -Sonarrat.

    Meanwhile in the Netherlands, they have a Double-Dekker.

  7. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Richard Adams <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Sonarrat wrote:
    > > First rider listed is RR champion, second ITT. When there is no second
    > > rider listed, I have named the RR champion.
    > >
    > > France: Thomas Voeckler (BLB), Eddy Seigneur (RAGT)
    > > Italy: Christian Moreni (Alessio), Dario Cioni (Fassa)
    > > Spain: Francisco Mancebo (Banesto), Jose Ivan Gutierrez (Banesto)
    > > Belgium: Tom Steels (Landbouwkrediet-Colnago)
    > > Great Britain: Roger Hammond (Palmans)
    > >
    > > There are others still waiting, like the Swiss, Danish and various other
    > > RRs. This is how it stands now. Great win for Paco - Valverde was
    > > second, and to beat him in a small sprint (assuming it was - no time
    > > gaps given) is a great accomplishment. And Moreni won a nine-man
    > > sprint, with Bettini nowhere to be found. But Danilo Di Luca was there.
    > >
    > > -Sonarrat.

    > Meanwhile in the Netherlands, they have a Double-Dekker.

    Featuring Triple Dekker. (nice one, btw)

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    "The fickleness of fame and fortune's caprice
    Together changed the life of Mason Reese"
    Alice Donut

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  8. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Dolfy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:1gg1x82.12o6wqi6596y8N%[email protected]
    > Sonarrat <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > rider listed, I have named the RR champion.
    > >
    > > France: Thomas Voeckler (BLB), Eddy Seigneur (RAGT)
    > > Italy: Christian Moreni (Alessio), Dario Cioni (Fassa)
    > > Spain: Francisco Mancebo (Banesto), Jose Ivan Gutierrez (Banesto)
    > > Belgium: Tom Steels (Landbouwkrediet-Colnago)
    > > Great Britain: Roger Hammond (Palmans)
    > >
    > > There are others still waiting, like the Swiss, Danish and various other
    > > RRs. This is how it stands now. Great win for Paco - Valverde was
    > > second, and to beat him in a small sprint (assuming it was - no time
    > > gaps given) is a great accomplishment. And Moreni won a nine-man
    > > sprint, with Bettini nowhere to be found. But Danilo Di Luca was there.

    > Switserland it was Rast (Phonak Hearing Systems), Germany Klöden
    > (T-Mobile Team), The Netherlands Erik Dekker (Rabobank), Russia Kolobnov
    > (Domina Vacanze-Elitron-RDZ)

    In short, Cycle Sport was wrong again. So what else is new?

  9. Dolfy

    Dolfy Guest

    Tom Kunich <[email protected]> wrote:

    > In short, Cycle Sport was wrong again. So what else is new?

    Some shirts I think... :)