Major Nationals Results

Sonarrat

Guest
First rider listed is RR champion, second ITT. When there is no second
rider listed, I have named the RR champion.

France: Thomas Voeckler (BLB), Eddy Seigneur (RAGT)
Italy: Christian Moreni (Alessio), Dario Cioni (Fassa)
Spain: Francisco Mancebo (Banesto), Jose Ivan Gutierrez (Banesto)
Belgium: Tom Steels (Landbouwkrediet-Colnago)
Great Britain: Roger Hammond (Palmans)

There are others still waiting, like the Swiss, Danish and various other
RRs. This is how it stands now. Great win for Paco - Valverde was
second, and to beat him in a small sprint (assuming it was - no time
gaps given) is a great accomplishment. And Moreni won a nine-man
sprint, with Bettini nowhere to be found. But Danilo Di Luca was there.

-Sonarrat.

Sonarrat wrote:

> First rider listed is RR champion, second ITT. When there is no second
> rider listed, I have named the RR champion.
>
> France: Thomas Voeckler (BLB), Eddy Seigneur (RAGT)
> Italy: Christian Moreni (Alessio), Dario Cioni (Fassa)
> Spain: Francisco Mancebo (Banesto), Jose Ivan Gutierrez (Banesto)
> Belgium: Tom Steels (Landbouwkrediet-Colnago)
> Great Britain: Roger Hammond (Palmans)
>
> There are others still waiting, like the Swiss, Danish and various other
> RRs. This is how it stands now. Great win for Paco - Valverde was
> second, and to beat him in a small sprint (assuming it was - no time
> gaps given) is a great accomplishment. And Moreni won a nine-man
> sprint, with Bettini nowhere to be found. But Danilo Di Luca was there.

And right after writing this, I find out that Erik Dekker is the Dutch
champion; and Andreas Klöden has won the German championships solo.

-Sonarrat.

Sonarrat <[email protected]> wrote:

> rider listed, I have named the RR champion.
>
> France: Thomas Voeckler (BLB), Eddy Seigneur (RAGT)
> Italy: Christian Moreni (Alessio), Dario Cioni (Fassa)
> Spain: Francisco Mancebo (Banesto), Jose Ivan Gutierrez (Banesto)
> Belgium: Tom Steels (Landbouwkrediet-Colnago)
> Great Britain: Roger Hammond (Palmans)
>
> There are others still waiting, like the Swiss, Danish and various other
> RRs. This is how it stands now. Great win for Paco - Valverde was
> second, and to beat him in a small sprint (assuming it was - no time
> gaps given) is a great accomplishment. And Moreni won a nine-man
> sprint, with Bettini nowhere to be found. But Danilo Di Luca was there.

Switserland it was Rast (Phonak Hearing Systems), Germany Klöden
(T-Mobile Team), The Netherlands Erik Dekker (Rabobank), Russia Kolobnov
(Domina Vacanze-Elitron-RDZ)

--
Dolfy
- Webstek : http://www33.brinkster.com/dolfy1978

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 09:13:50 -0700, Sonarrat wrote:
>And right after writing this, I find out that Erik Dekker is the Dutch
>champion

In your own format:
Netherlands: Dekker the Elder (RAB), Dekker the Younger (RAB TT3)

"Sonarrat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sonarrat wrote:
>
> > First rider listed is RR champion, second ITT. When there is no second
> > rider listed, I have named the RR champion.
> >
> > France: Thomas Voeckler (BLB), Eddy Seigneur (RAGT)
> > Italy: Christian Moreni (Alessio), Dario Cioni (Fassa)
> > Spain: Francisco Mancebo (Banesto), Jose Ivan Gutierrez (Banesto)
> > Belgium: Tom Steels (Landbouwkrediet-Colnago)
> > Great Britain: Roger Hammond (Palmans)
> >
> > There are others still waiting, like the Swiss, Danish and various other
> > RRs. This is how it stands now. Great win for Paco - Valverde was
> > second, and to beat him in a small sprint (assuming it was - no time
> > gaps given) is a great accomplishment. And Moreni won a nine-man
> > sprint, with Bettini nowhere to be found. But Danilo Di Luca was there.

> And right after writing this, I find out that Erik Dekker is the Dutch
> champion; and Andreas Klöden has won the German championships solo.
>
> -Sonarrat.

Michael Blaudzun is the Danish Champ; Thor Hushovd the Norwegian.

Sonarrat wrote:
> First rider listed is RR champion, second ITT. When there is no second
> rider listed, I have named the RR champion.
>
> France: Thomas Voeckler (BLB), Eddy Seigneur (RAGT)
> Italy: Christian Moreni (Alessio), Dario Cioni (Fassa)
> Spain: Francisco Mancebo (Banesto), Jose Ivan Gutierrez (Banesto)
> Belgium: Tom Steels (Landbouwkrediet-Colnago)
> Great Britain: Roger Hammond (Palmans)
>
> There are others still waiting, like the Swiss, Danish and various other
> RRs. This is how it stands now. Great win for Paco - Valverde was
> second, and to beat him in a small sprint (assuming it was - no time
> gaps given) is a great accomplishment. And Moreni won a nine-man
> sprint, with Bettini nowhere to be found. But Danilo Di Luca was there.
>
> -Sonarrat.

Meanwhile in the Netherlands, they have a Double-Dekker.

In article <[email protected]>,
Richard Adams <[email protected]> wrote:

> Sonarrat wrote:
> > First rider listed is RR champion, second ITT. When there is no second
> > rider listed, I have named the RR champion.
> >
> > France: Thomas Voeckler (BLB), Eddy Seigneur (RAGT)
> > Italy: Christian Moreni (Alessio), Dario Cioni (Fassa)
> > Spain: Francisco Mancebo (Banesto), Jose Ivan Gutierrez (Banesto)
> > Belgium: Tom Steels (Landbouwkrediet-Colnago)
> > Great Britain: Roger Hammond (Palmans)
> >
> > There are others still waiting, like the Swiss, Danish and various other
> > RRs. This is how it stands now. Great win for Paco - Valverde was
> > second, and to beat him in a small sprint (assuming it was - no time
> > gaps given) is a great accomplishment. And Moreni won a nine-man
> > sprint, with Bettini nowhere to be found. But Danilo Di Luca was there.
> >
> > -Sonarrat.

> Meanwhile in the Netherlands, they have a Double-Dekker.

Featuring Triple Dekker. (nice one, btw)

--
tanx,
Howard

"The fickleness of fame and fortune's caprice
Together changed the life of Mason Reese"
Alice Donut

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

"Dolfy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:1gg1x82.12o6wqi6596y8N%[email protected]...
> Sonarrat <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > rider listed, I have named the RR champion.
> >
> > France: Thomas Voeckler (BLB), Eddy Seigneur (RAGT)
> > Italy: Christian Moreni (Alessio), Dario Cioni (Fassa)
> > Spain: Francisco Mancebo (Banesto), Jose Ivan Gutierrez (Banesto)
> > Belgium: Tom Steels (Landbouwkrediet-Colnago)
> > Great Britain: Roger Hammond (Palmans)
> >
> > There are others still waiting, like the Swiss, Danish and various other
> > RRs. This is how it stands now. Great win for Paco - Valverde was
> > second, and to beat him in a small sprint (assuming it was - no time
> > gaps given) is a great accomplishment. And Moreni won a nine-man
> > sprint, with Bettini nowhere to be found. But Danilo Di Luca was there.

> Switserland it was Rast (Phonak Hearing Systems), Germany Klöden
> (T-Mobile Team), The Netherlands Erik Dekker (Rabobank), Russia Kolobnov
> (Domina Vacanze-Elitron-RDZ)

In short, Cycle Sport was wrong again. So what else is new?