MAKE MONEY FAST AND EASY HURRY!!!!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Start Making $$$$$$ today, Dec 31, 2005.

  1. MAKE MONEY FAST AND EASY HURRY!!!!
    Make Money Fast
    A little while back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just like you are

    now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could
    make
    thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
    $6.00!
    So I thought," Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of
    us, but
    I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00
    each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then
    place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and
    post
    the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No
    catch,
    that was it. The main difference between this system and others is
    that
    you have a mailing list of 6 instead of 5... This means that your
    average
    gain will be app. 15 times higher!!! So after thinking it over, and
    talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured
    what
    have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us
    I was
    a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it
    all.
    So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and
    they
    confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly
    $6.00.............plus postage
    Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the
    mail!
    I was shocked! I still figured it would end soon, and didn't give it
    another thought. But the money just kept coming in. In my first week,
    made about $20.00 to $30.00 dollars. By the end of the second week I
    had
    made a total of over $1,000.00!!!!!! In the third week I had over
    $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
    have
    made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
    rapidly....... It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I spent more
    than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most
    importantly, why it works.... also, make sure you print a copy of this
    article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
    The
    process is very
    simple and consists of 3 easy steps:
    STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
    each
    piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6
    US$1.00
    bills (or equivalent in your local currency) and place ONE inside
    EACH
    of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the
    envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one
    paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6
    sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above
    phrase,
    your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is
    creating
    a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
    Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

    #1 Shely DeShazer
    4299 Chrysalis Dr.
    Las Vegas,
    NV 89121
    USA
    #2 Julia Burries
    5660 Flowes Store rd
    Concod NC 28025
    USA
    #3 Sara Bowen
    37 Odonnell Ave
    MT Albert,
    Auckland,New Zealand
    #4 Jedidiah Knopf
    12341 S. Solon Rd
    Cedar, MI 49621
    USA
    #5 Rich Grubber
    525 penn ave. box #90
    Pittsburgh, PA 15222
    USA
    #6 Paul Sytema
    178 Fifth Ave
    Ottawa, Ontario
    K1S 2M9
    Canada

    STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
    the
    other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name
    as
    number 6 on the list. (Use your 'delete" key to remove name #1 and
    move
    all other names up. Then change numbers and add your name as #6)
    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
    close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
    least 200 newsgroups. (I think there is close to 24,000 groups) All
    you
    need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
    make!
    Don't know HOW to post in the newsgroups? Well do exactly the
    following:
    DIRECTIONS - HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS
    Step 1. You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your
    own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this
    letter and click and hold down your mouse button. While
    continuing to hold down the mouse button, drag your cursor to the
    bottom of this document and over to just after the last
    character, and release the mouse button. At this point the entire
    letter should be highlighted. Then, from the 'edit' pull down
    menu at the top of your screen select 'copy'. This will copy
    the entire letter into the computers memory.
    Step 2. Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the
    top of the blank page. From the 'edit' pull down menu select
    'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so
    that you can add your name to the list. Remember to eliminate the
    #1 position, move everyone up a spot (re-number everyone else's
    positions), and add yourself in as #6.
    Step 3. Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want
    to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always have
    this file to go back to.
    INTERNET EXPLORER USERS:
    Step 4. Go to newsgroups and select 'Post an Article'.
    Step 5. Fill in the subject.
    Step 6. Same as #6 above
    Step 7. Hit the 'Post' button.
    THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and
    post
    away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for
    each newsgroup!
    **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU
    WILL MAKE!!
    BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
    That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world
    within
    day's! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large
    amount
    of mail you receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a
    name
    to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL
    THE
    ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
    Now the WHY part:
    Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
    example). So
    then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the
    5
    persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each
    with my
    name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5,that
    is
    another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with
    my
    name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an

    additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the
    MINIMUM
    200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make
    an
    additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625
    persons
    post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only
    receive 5
    replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all
    deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at
    #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive
    $15,625,00! With a original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! And as
    said 5 responses is actually VERY LOW! Average is probable 20 to 30!
    So
    lets put those figures at just 15 responses per person. Here is what
    you
    will make:
    at #6 $15.00
    at #5 $225.00
    at #4 $3,375.00
    at #3 $50,625.00
    at #2 $759,375.00
    at #1 $11,390,625.00
    When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
    posting
    in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list,
    putting
    your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to
    remember
    is, do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are
    joining
    the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are
    now!!
    So can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...
    People
    have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
    money?
    So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons
    of new
    honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
    newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are
    at
    20,000 to 50,000 new users, everyday, with thousands of those joining
    the
    actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will
    work. You
    just have to be honest. Make sure you print this article out RIGHT
    NOW,
    also. Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always
    keep
    an eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly.
    Remember,
    HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You don't need to cheat the basic idea to
    make
    the money!! GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and reap the huge
    rewards from this, which is tons of extra CASH.
    TRUST ME IT DOES WORK!

    Tags:

  2. On 31 Dec 2005 13:34:51 -0800, "Start Making $$$$$$ today"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >So I thought," Yeah, right, this must be a scam",

    And you were RIGHT, then. But NOW you're a dumbass.

    >So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and
    >they confirmed that it is indeed legal!

    LYING asshole. YOU live in Canada, so WHY would you care what US law says?

    But you DIDN'T call, because that's NOT what they tell you,
    as clearly shown in the first link below (but YOU need to
    check the LAST link)

    http://www.usps.com/websites/depart/inspect/pyramid.htm

    http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/alerts/chainalrt.htm

    http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2003/09/universal.htm

    http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/edcams/pyramid/

    http://skepdic.com/pyramid.html

    http://www.investopedia.com/articles/04/042104.asp

    http://www.commerce.state.ut.us/dcp/education/pyramid.html

    http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/scams/pyramid_e.htm

    This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity...

    Remove XYZ to email me