General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

MAKE MONEY QUICK WITH PAYPAL - AS SEEN ON OPRAH!!

Started by ADZ1976 · · Last activity · 3 posts · 535 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
17 June 2005
Last activity
17 June 2005
Original author
ADZ1976
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
535
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. PLEASE READ

    I am subscribed with NTL, this is not spam, it is the new PayPal scheme
    but it involves Emailing as many people as you can,

    please carry on reading then you will understand why I have Emailed
    you.

    IT'S THE PAYPAL MONEY MAKER SCHEME EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT!!

    I AM NOT SURE WHETHER YOU HAVE HEARD OF IT, BUT YOU WILL NOW.

    You have probably seen the emails and advertisements going around at
    the moment (I have even had the via snail mail now!) that are about
    making significant amounts of money through your PayPal account.

    Now if you are at all like me you have probably junked all of them.

    Well it suddenly occurred to me that with more and more of them
    appearing maybe there was more to it than I had first assumed so I
    decided to actually read the next one I received and guess
    what?.......I was kicking myself for not having joined in sooner!! and
    for sure I will be joining more of them.

    Below is the email that is circulating and there in position 5 is ME!

    Now I know that no matter what I say there are going to be those of you
    that will not want to take the chance that this could work for you and
    that's OK......I'm sorry I have taken up your time and wish you well in
    what ever you do.

    Equally I know there are thousands of people like me - healthy sceptics
    but also able to see the possibilities. People who have dreams and are
    prepared to speculate to accumulate - People who know that you have to
    make your own luck in this world. If you are still reading this then
    you are one of these people and

    you can make this work.

    Let me ask you something.

    Do you have £3 ($5) you are prepared to risk and a small amount of
    time you can devote to this?

    If you answered yes THEN GO FOR IT - What have you got to loose? If it
    works you are going to be grinning from ear to ear as you see your

    PayPal account balance grow - If it doesn't work what have you lost?

    Can the system be fiddled well I suppose it could be but I can't think
    of any and why would you want to do it anyway? The only effect it would
    have is to reduce the gains you can get from it. In truth I actually
    don't believe there are that many peopleout there that would even try
    to fiddle it for the sake of £3 do you?

    OK so here it is - Here's the email I received which when I really read
    it properly and thought about it, it swung it for me.

    All you need to do is read the email carefully, follow the simple
    instructions and sit back and enjoy the results.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    This is staggering. It actually works. "The info below is not me" but
    it was given to me and I did it for a laugh, and it works ..SO DO IT!!
    Earn money in your sleep!

    Before we go any further I would like you to know straight away that
    this will cost you £3 and about 20 - 30 minutes of your time. If you
    are still interested please read on.

    I keep coming across emails and adverts promising to make me
    ££££££'s .Yep, I am as sceptical as the next person especially
    when they are asking for lots of cash up front.

    I have come across this business plan before but kept thinking it was a
    load of rubbish - someone somewhere is making all the money and
    everyone else isn't.

    This is now the third time that I have done this as I have made over
    £7000 and to date the money is still coming into my Paypal account.

    Now I am not promising that you are going to make £££££'s in 30
    days but I must admit the odds look excellent, and the 2nd excellent
    thing about this business plan is that it can be done by anyone,
    anywhere in the world and your total investment stays at just £3, less
    than the price of a pint of beer in some London clubs.

    These are some of the emails and proof that I came across which finally
    made me decide that I wanted to try this.

    "What an amazing plan. I followed the instructions just 3 weeks ago,
    and although I haven't made 10 grand yet, I am already up to £6,135. I
    am absolutely gob smacked" - Alan Humphries, Leicester

    "Well what can I say? I sent out 40 emails like the plan said then I
    just forgot about the whole thing. To be honest, I didn't really think
    anything would come of it, but I checked my Paypal account a week later
    and there was over £3000.00 in it!!! After 30 days I now have over
    £11,000 to spend"

    - Lisa McDonald, Northampton

    "I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my Paypal
    account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to £7,449. At
    first I thought there had been some kind of error!" - Richard Barrie,
    Cirencester

    Well that's it. I hope that you decide to go ahead with. If you decide
    that this isn't for you I wish you all the best in the future and
    please remember you can always pass it on even if you don't wish to do
    it yourself.

    INSTRUCTIONS
    You will need the following:-
    An email address
    A free Paypal Personal Account (then Upgrade to Free Premier Account)
    20 - 30 minutes of your time

    Step 1

    Ok, if you are not already a Paypal user, then the very first thing you

    need to do is double click on the Paypal link below and SIGN UP (If
    this
    doesn't work you can copy and paste). It takes about 2 minutes. Please
    be
    sure to sign up for a free PERSONAL ACCOUNT (then upgrade to a free
    Premier
    Account) so that you can receive credit card payments from other
    people.

    https://www.paypal.com

    Step 2
    Once you have your Paypal account, the first thing you need to do is
    send a
    £3.00 payment from your Paypal account to the FIRST email address in
    the
    list below, along with a note saying "HERE IS A GIFT FOR ME TO YOU".
    Be certain to add this note, as this is what keeps this program LEGAL.
    (This is simply because there needs to be a product of some kind
    involved - the mailing list - you won't get junk mail as a result of
    this) The
    instructions on how to send a payment are under "SEND MONEY" at the
    Paypal
    site. It is very easy.

    The current list is:

    1 [email hidden]

    2 [email hidden]

    3 [email hidden]

    4 [email hidden]

    5 [email hidden]

    Once you have transferred £3.00 to the email address at the top of the
    list
    (along with the VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE) you should feel an
    indescribable, overwhelming sense of certainty, belief and conviction
    in this system. You have just proven to yourself that because you have
    done it, there must be a great number of people doing exactly the same
    and thus you have now seen for yourself, first hand, that this business
    actually works.

    Step 3

    The last thing you need to do is copy and paste this page (and make any
    necessary changes), as you will be sending it out (as an email or even
    advertising on say, eBay) to at least 40 people. Keep in mind that 40
    is a good number to reach. Don't be put of if you don't have 40
    contacts as the example you will see is only relying on you getting 5
    people to participate.

    **REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU SEND THIS OUT YOU DELETE THE PERSON IN THE NO
    1 SPOT (OBVIOUSLY AFTER YOU HAVE SENT THEM £3.00 ALONG WITH THE VERY
    IMPORTANT MESSAGE) MOVE EVERYONE UP 1 POSITION AND ADD YOUR EMAIL
    ADDRESS INTO THE No 5 SPOT.**

    ALL I WOULD LIKE TO DO NOW IS WISH YOU GOOD LUCK

    IF YOU ARE STILL UNSURE OR EVEN IF YOU WOULD JUST LIKE TO KNOW

    HOW THIS WORKS PLEASE READ ON

    HERE'S HOW IT WORKS

    When you send out your email, your email address will initially be at
    No 5
    on the list. That is the best position that you can be in if you want
    to
    earn serious money. The response rate for this program is much higher
    than
    any typical email marketing campaign for a number of reasons, which are

    explained later on. As long as you send out your emails to people whom
    are
    likely to be interested in this program, then on average you can expect
    a
    response of around 25%. But let's be extremely conservative and assume
    that
    the average response rate is 12.5%!

    If you send out your 40 emails, you can expect at least 5 of those
    people
    to do exactly what you did (12.5% of 40 = 5 people). By the time your
    email address will have moved up to No 4 in the list, and this list
    will now have
    reached around 200 people (5 people x 40 emails = 200 people).

    Out of those 200 people, you can expect at least 25 of them to
    participate
    (12.5% of 200 = 25 people) so you are now reaching around 1000 people
    (25
    people x 40 emails = 1000) and you are now at No 3 on the list.

    Out of those 1000 people, you can expect at least 125 of them to
    participate (12.5% of 1000 = 125 people) so you are now reaching around

    5000 people (125 people x 40 emails = 5000) and you are now at No 2 on
    the
    list.

    Out of those 5000 people, you can expect at least 625 of them to
    participate (12.5% of 5000 = 625 people) so you are now reaching around

    25000 people (625 people x 40 emails = 25000) and you are now at No 1
    on the list.

    Out of 25000 people, you can expect at least 3125 of them to
    participate
    (12.5% of 25000 = 3125 people) so since you are at the No 1 spot you
    can expect to receive around about £9,375 (3125 people x £3.00 =
    £9,375)

    So when your name hit's the No 1 spot, it will be YOUR turn to collect
    the money.

    Over the course of 30 days, this money will be sent to you by a few
    thousand people just like yourself, who are willing to invest £3.00
    and 20
    minutes of their time to receive around £10,000 or more in cash. The
    first
    payments will arrive within a few days and then they will continue at
    the
    rate of about 100 payments per day for about 30 days (obviously this
    will
    depend on how quickly you act and how quickly people take you up on
    this
    offer and then pass it on). After that time, the volume of payments
    begin
    to taper off as your email is removed from the No 1 position.

    That's all you need to do! There will be around £10,000 in £3.00
    payments
    waiting for you in your Paypal account within the next few weeks.
    £10,000
    for just 30 minutes work! This is real money that you can spend on
    anything you wish! Just deposit it to your own bank account or spend it
    directly from your Paypal account!!! It's just that easy!!! I think
    it's WORTH IT, don't you?

    Remember, the 12.5% example above is assuming that 35 out of the 40
    people you send your email to will do absolutely nothing except delete
    your email.
    However, if you follow the plan correctly and send your emails only to
    people who are likely to want to participate, you can expect a typical
    response-rate of around 25%. Hence, the 12.5% example is only given as
    a
    worst-case-scenario. Additionally, the above example assumes that each
    participant will only send out 40 emails. Imagine what would happen if
    each
    participant sent out 1,000 emails instead of just 40! Believe me, many
    people will do this and much more!

    Unlike many other MLM programs, this 5-LEVEL PROGRAM costs you only
    £3.00
    which is much more realistic and provides much, much faster results.

    Only the first person on the list gets your £3.00 gift, but everyone
    in the list will rise to that Number 1 position as thousands of emails
    are being sent
    out. No cheating can occur (don't be fooled by claims that this system
    can
    be cheated) as Paypal only allows one account per person. Because it is
    so
    easy, the response rate is VERY HIGH and VERY FAST - Internet email
    FAST,
    and you will start seeing dramatic results in less than one week! JUST
    IN
    TIME FOR NEXT MONTHS BILLS!

    Thank you, and good luck in your ventures
    PS . You can download your paypal history as a MS Excel file, this is a

    great way to quickly access all your stored email address's from your
    paypal transactions, to send this email on to others :-)

    If you have problems sending an email to lots of recipients at once,
    please check your firewall/virus checker settings

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,

    ADZ1976 said:

    PLEASE READ

    <snipped illegal scam>

    Forwarded to [email hidden]

    Thankyew and have a nice day!

  3. Alternate Identity said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    ADZ1976 said:

    PLEASE READ

    <snipped illegal scam>

    Forwarded to [email hidden]

    Thankyew and have a nice day!

    Probably a phishing site to boot.

    jim

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.