make money

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected], Feb 9, 2005.

  1. From: [email protected]
    Newsgroups: rec.sport.snowmobiles
    Subject: DO YOU WANT TO OBTAIN MANY DOLLARS?
    Date: 9 feb. 2005 14:13:40 -0800

    YOU WANT TO OBTAIN MANY DOLLARS ?
    I've been trying to figure out the way to make extra money in the
    internet, checking news groups and ads. It's not easy but I try to
    keep an open mind to opportunities. In these websites you would find
    messages like the one described further below. The message got me
    thinking:This is just a chain, I don't buy it. But, what if it works?
    It's not something new. People have been doing it for decades and I've
    never heard of anyone that have acctually made some money out of it.
    But, what if it works? When you really think about it, this is a real
    job. I finally made up my mind and here I go. If you made up your
    mind too, or if you're still giving it a little more thought, keep
    reading. It won't be easy. Putting this message on every single
    website that you can think of, like news, newsgroups and ads will be
    necessary. The more you do it, the better for you (and for me too, of
    course), that's why it's a real job. It'll take some hours of
    advertising and promoting.
    This chain is different because it doesn't depend on five or ten
    persons to whom the masseges would have to be sent by tradditional
    mail. With the internet, the message is sent worldwide, available to
    thousands and someone (like me) it's going to go for it. Finally, did
    you think how much you're going to learn from this kind of task so you
    can use this knowledge on future jobs or projects?
    Now my name is the last one on the list, where, if you decide to go
    on, you'll put yours at the end leaving my name as the one before
    last. I wish you good luck, because part of this luck is for me too.

    This is the message I found:

    "A few days back, when I was visiting news websites, just like you are
    now, I saw an article, very similiar to this one, saying you can make
    thousands of dollars in just a few weeks by investing only US$6°°! I
    thougt: "Oh no! Another fraud?" But just like most of us, I got very
    curious and I kept reading. The article showed six names and
    addresses for you to send US$1°°. Then, you have to write your name
    at
    the end of the list replacing the one on #6 and send the article to at
    least 200 "newsgroups" (there are thousands of these all around the
    world). There's no trick, that was it.
    The big difference between this chain system and others is that you
    have a list of six members instead of five. This means that your
    average profit will be fifteen times higher!!! After thinking it
    through with my friends, I decided to give it a try. After all, I had
    nothing to lose but six stamps and US$6°°, right?
    I was worried about the whole thing being legal, so I contacted the
    Correo Central de Chile and they confirmed this chain is completely
    legal!!
    So I invested my US$6°°.....GUESS WHAT!!!... seven days later, I
    started to recieve money by mail!!! I was really surprised!!! I still
    thought this would end in a few days, but the money kept comming!!!
    The first week I made from US$20°° to US$30°°. By the end of the
    second week, I had made a total of US$1.000°°!!!!! By the third week
    got more than US$10.000°° and I was getting more. This is my fourth
    week and I've made over US$41.000°° and It's still comming ( my
    family
    spend the time opening the envelopes and I spend my time finding
    "newsgroups"). This is getting serious!!!
    At the end, it really paid the US$6°° and six stamps investment. I
    sure spent more on lotto!!!
    Let me explain how it works, and most of all, the reason why it works
    so well. Make sure to print a copy of this article RIGHT NOW so you
    can get all the information needed.

    It's a very simple 3 step process:

    STEP N°1: Get six pieces of paper and write this down on everyone:
    "PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN YOUR ADDRESS LIST OR E-MAIL." Now get six
    US$1°°
    bills. Then, fold the papers and put the one dollar bill in each so it
    won't be seen through the envelope. It'll be better if you cover the
    bill with a dark color paper so it won't be stolen. At the end you'll
    have six sealed envelopes with six one dollar bills enclolsed. By
    doing this you're creating a "service" which makes it ABSOLUTELY
    LEGAL!!!

    Send the envelopes to the following addresses:

    1. Jorge Balcázar
    Convento San Juan de los Lagos N° 36, Jardines de Santa Mónica, C.P.
    54050, Tlalnepantla, Estado de Mexico, MÉXICO

    2. Marco Vinicio Gramajo Leal
    2a. Avenida 4-66 Zona 1, Mazatenango Suchitepequez, Guatemala, Centro
    América.

    3. Ricardo Portillo Arteaga
    Calle Gonzalo de Berceo Nº 52 piso 2º letra B, codigo postal 26005,
    Logroño - La Rioja, España.

    4. Javier Piñeros Barreto
    Carrera 72 No 62 f 33 sur, manzana 2 entrada 3 apto 102, Urbanización
    Calabria, Bogota Colombia,

    5. JAVIER DARIO ARENAS
    Apartado postal : 243003
    ADPOSTAL: Palmira - Valle Del Cauca - Colombia
    Email: [email protected] o [email protected]

    6. Diana Roth
    439 Lake Drive South, Keswick, Ontario, Canada. L4P 1P7

    STEP2: Remove name #1 of the top of the list and move the other names
    one number up (#6 becomes #5 and so on), add your name and address as
    #6. REMEMBER, YOU MUST REMOVE #1 NOT #6, MODIFY THE NUMBER ON THE
    REMAINING NAMES AND ADD YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS TO THE LIST AS #6.

    STEP3: Change all those things you consider to be changed in this
    article, but try to keep it as close to the original as possible. Now
    put your article on at least 200 "newsgroups" (there are more than
    24.000 groups). Just search in google.com by the keyword "newsgroups"
    and you'll find more than 56.000 items. You just need 200, but the
    more you put the article on line, the more money you'll get!!

    These are instructions to get into the "Newsgroups":

    N°1 Since you must have your own article, there's no need to write it
    all over again. Just select the whole text and use the "copy"
    function from the "edit" menu.

    N°2 Create a "notepad" file and "paste" the text, also using this
    function from the "edit" menu. Now you have the text as a notepad file
    and you can add your name and address as #6.

    N°3 Save the text as a .txt file. This will make It easier for you to
    make changes on the text whenever you want.

    FOR THOSE WHO USE NETSCAPE

    N°4 In the Netscape browser go to "window" and select "netscapeNews".
    Then, select "options" from the menu and then selct "show all
    Newsgroups" so you can get the list of all the "Newsgroups" in the
    server. Click on any of the newsgroups, and then click on "TO NEWS",
    it should appear at the top on the left. This will lead you to the
    messages box.

    N°5 Fill in that space. That will be the title everyone will see when
    visiting any group.

    N°6 Copy your article and paste it there. Go back to the Newsgroup and
    "TO NEWS" and you'll be creating and pasting inside the program or
    "posting".

    N°7 Click on "send" AND YOU'RE DONE!..CONGRATULATIONS!!

    TO THOSE WHO USE INTERNET EXPLORER

    Step N°4 Go to Newsgroups and select "Post an article".

    Step N°5 Load the article

    Step N°6 Repeat step N°6 for the Netscape users.

    Step N°7 Press "Post"

    THAT'S ALL! All you have to do is search for different Newsgroups.

    After a few loads, It'll take like 30 seconds to put the article in
    each newsgroup!
    Eventually you might want to get a P.O Box ‘cause you're gonna
    get a
    great ammount of envelopes. You can also use a nickname as long as
    the address is correct. MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.

    Now, let's check the numbers:
    Supose I only get 5 answers out of 200 sent messages (which is a
    really low example), then I made US$5°° with my name as #6 on the
    list. Now, if everyone who sent me US$1°° contact a minimum of 200
    Newsgroups too, all of them with my name as #5 on the list, and just
    five answer to the 5 original messages, I'll get US$25°°. This 25
    persons put my name as #4 on a minimum of 200 Newsgroups getting just
    5 answers I'd be makin another US$125°°. Then, 125 persons put my
    name as #3 on a minimum of 200 Newsgroups, again getting just 5
    answers, I'd be getting another US$625°° and so on!! With my name as
    #2 I'll get US$3.125°°, and as #1, US$15.625!!!
    Now, as I said before, getting only 5 answers is extreme, the real
    average of answers is 20 to 30, so DO THE MATH!!!
    Once your name is out of the list, get the last ad on the newsgroup
    and send the US$6°° to the names listed and put yours as #6 and start
    all over!!
    Just remember: Thousands of people all around the world surf the
    Internet every day reading the article just like you and me! So I
    think many of them wont see a problem on investing US$6°° to see if
    it
    really works. I know that some will think, "what if no one answers?"
    No way!!! What are the chances that will happen, when there are
    millions of honest persons (like us) who need to pay bills, who are
    looking for financial independence and who are willing to give it a
    shot.
    You can also do this by getting at least 200 e-mails. With this
    system, the probbability of success is 5% to 15%. Eather way you do
    it, always remember to be honest and I promise you It will work.
    Just make sure to print this article NOW. Try to keep a list to track
    all those who sent you money. Keep checking the newsgroups so you can
    see if everyone is playing fair. REMEMBER, HONESTY IS THE BEST WAY TO
    GET WHAT YOU WANT. I've heard of people who sent the message with
    their names on the list but without sending the money and they hardly
    recieved any money back.
    TIME IS IMPORTANT! Don't wait more than seven days from the moment you
    see this article! Let's follow the rules so we can all win! Don't
    forget to mention this extra money on your tax declaration. THANK YOU
    AND GOOD LUCK!