Make your bike famous

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Chris Zacho The Wheelman, Dec 8, 2005.

  1. Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Chris Zacho "The Wheelman") wrote:

    > My Concours d'Elegance is ready for your most magnificent creations!
    >
    > http://geocities.com/czcorner/photo/concours/concours.html
    >
    > - -
    >
    > Chris Zacho ~ "Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"
    >
    > "May you have the winds at your back,
    > And a really low gear for the hills!"
    >
    > Chris'Z Corner
    > http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

    Ahh! The background, it burns the eyes! But I already told you that.

    the animated GIF and the chain graphic are very 1995.

    I just finished building up my early-70s Motobecane ("The Cane") as a
    cyclocross bicycle with a Suntour arx 3-jockey rear derailer. Should I
    submit the bike to Road, Dirt, Unique, or Vintage?

    I am not joking:

    http://wiredcola.blogspot.com/2005/12/danger-laboratories-presents-cane.h
    tml

    In version 2.0, I am going to add STI shifters and a better handlebar.

    Share & Enjoy,

  3. catzz66

    catzz66 Guest

    Ryan Cousineau wrote:

    > Ahh! The background, it burns the eyes! But I already told you that.
    >
    > the animated GIF and the chain graphic are very 1995.

    Agreed. A lot of pages seem to be doing things just because one can do
    them and are just distracting. Less is more with that stuff, IMO.