Make your skin glow!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Jojo, Feb 13, 2004.

  1. Jojo

    Jojo Guest

    Collagen is the building block of great skin. I have found the fountain of youth on EBAY. Yes, you
    heard right. A brand new product which makes my skin feel firm, soft and smooth. Made by Hanson
    biomedical labs this stuff is unbelievable. I'll try anything once, but was hesitant because the
    product is rather pricey. Definitely worth it! Hanson Avian Collagen is the greatest. I can't
    believe how wonderful my 52 year old face looks.

    Tags:

  2. Great!

    So what do you see when you look in the mirror?

    I'm guessing you see a *spamming sack of shit* who's *too dumb* to recognise that people don't fall
    for this kind of dribble...

    M.

    news:[email protected]...