Making a Fixed/Single speed bike

Gags said:
How did you manage to get an order done through Nashbar??
Maybe if you hadn't been apart of that 911 conspiracy your Nashbar orders would be flooding in:rolleyes:

Jay "plugs ears with fingers & runs" Woo

"Gemma_k" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Doh, I sold my TT brakes last week - but these make nice cowhorns (aero

part

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7246664533&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

> *grin*
> Gemm

Hey......zero bids.......I'll give you 20 bucks and you can keep the aero
bar bits!!!!

Looks like I will be in Adelaide for a week or so again in July......might
have to come out to the velodrome for a look if you are racing on the
Wednesday night again!!!!

Gags