Making sausages

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Charlie D, Feb 2, 2004.

  1. Charlie D

    Charlie D Guest

    Hi,

    I'm ready to start making sausages, but I am not sure where to get casings in Sydney Australia??
    Does anyone know - I don'r really want to buy in bulk, just enough to get me started?

    Thanks!!

    Charlie

    Tags:

  2. Mike Pearce

    Mike Pearce Guest

    "Charlie D" wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > I'm ready to start making sausages, but I am not sure where to get casings in Sydney Australia??
    > Does anyone know - I don'r really want to buy in bulk, just enough to get me started?

    I'm not sure about Australia but here in US they can, on occasion, be found pre-packaged in a
    regular supermarket. You can always ask a butcher or in the meat department of a market and they
    will likely sell you a small quantity.

    -Mike