Making sausages

Charlie D

Guest
Hi,

I'm ready to start making sausages, but I am not sure where to get casings in Sydney Australia??
Does anyone know - I don'r really want to buy in bulk, just enough to get me started?

Thanks!!

Charlie

"Charlie D" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I'm ready to start making sausages, but I am not sure where to get casings in Sydney Australia??
> Does anyone know - I don'r really want to buy in bulk, just enough to get me started?

I'm not sure about Australia but here in US they can, on occasion, be found pre-packaged in a
regular supermarket. You can always ask a butcher or in the meat department of a market and they
will likely sell you a small quantity.

-Mike