Mallet C's - New Pedals...Look!

I've never used egg beater type pedals. What is the general concensus on those? Those pedals look wicked
-andy

I'm going to get some this weekend. I'll let you know about the mallets when I get a few rides on them.

Eric

I am currently riding the Time platforms and have been pretty stoked,,,until,,, last week when I installed a pair of mallets on a customers bike, WOW! big difference in using them with vans, WAY more traction! I did not even install the second set of cages (which has taller teeth) As far as clipping in I can't say, I don't have a pair of shoes set up w/eggbeater cleats so I couldn't test em. I do have nothing but tons of positive feedback about the OG eggbeaters from customers and friends.

I bought these for my first set of clipless pedals because of the larger area for when you miss clipping in, and also area where you don't want to yet. I love them. I found that they are extremely secure, shed mud, the platform is extremly stable for hairy areas, and I don't have to get my bike shoes to take the neice around the block.

Changed my mind at the last minute and got the Candy S instead of Mallets. Only have one ride on them so I will wait till I get a chance to ride a few more times before giving my opinion.

Eric