Man arrested for getting his freak on with his bike

>From the article:
Man who had sex with bike in court

By Richard Alleyne
Last Updated: 10:02am BST 27/10/2007

A man has been placed on the sex offenders' register after being
caught trying to have sex with a bicycle.

Robert Stewart was discovered in his room by two cleaners at the
Aberley House Hostel in Ayr, south west Scotland, in October last
year.

On Wednesday Mr Stewart admitted to sexual breach of the peace in Ayr
Sheriff Court, where depute fiscal Gail Davidson described how he had
been found by the hostel workers.

She said: "They knocked on the door several times and there was no
reply.

"They used a master key to unlock the door and they then observed the
accused wearing only a white T-shirt, naked from the waist down.

"The accused was holding the bike and moving his hips back and forth
as if to simulate sex."

Both witnesses, who were extremely shocked, notified the hotel
manager, who in turn alerted the police.

Mr Stewart was placed on the sex offenders' register but his sentence
was deferred until next month.

He is not the first man to be convicted of a sexual offence involving
an inanimate object, however.

Karl Watkins, an electrician, was jailed for having sex with pavements
in Redditch, Worcs, in 1993.

Read it at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/10/26/nsex126.xml

J. Spaceman

jspaceman wrote:
> A man has been placed on the sex offenders' register after being
> caught trying to have sex with a bicycle.
>
> Robert Stewart was discovered in his room by two cleaners at the
> Aberley House Hostel in Ayr, south west Scotland, in October last
> year.
> "They used a master key to unlock the door and they then observed the
> accused wearing only a white T-shirt, naked from the waist down.

What is he guilty of if he was doing this in the privacy of his
room ? Unless of course it could be proved that the bicycle didn't
consent.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >From the article:

> Man who had sex with bike in court
>
> By Richard Alleyne
> Last Updated: 10:02am BST 27/10/2007
>
> A man has been placed on the sex offenders' register after being
> caught trying to have sex with a bicycle.
>
> Robert Stewart was discovered in his room by two cleaners at the
> Aberley House Hostel in Ayr, south west Scotland, in October last
> year.
>
> On Wednesday Mr Stewart admitted to sexual breach of the peace in Ayr
> Sheriff Court, where depute fiscal Gail Davidson described how he had
> been found by the hostel workers.
>
> She said: "They knocked on the door several times and there was no
> reply.
>
> "They used a master key to unlock the door and they then observed the
> accused wearing only a white T-shirt, naked from the waist down.
>
> "The accused was holding the bike and moving his hips back and forth
> as if to simulate sex."
>
> Both witnesses, who were extremely shocked, notified the hotel
> manager, who in turn alerted the police.
>
> Mr Stewart was placed on the sex offenders' register but his sentence
> was deferred until next month.
>
> He is not the first man to be convicted of a sexual offence involving
> an inanimate object, however.
>
> Karl Watkins, an electrician, was jailed for having sex with pavements
> in Redditch, Worcs, in 1993.
>
> Read it at
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/10/26/nsex126.xml

No, thank you. You could have spared us this and posted it in
rec.bicycles.misc instead.

Unless he was trying to finish quickly, of course. :)

-S-

Steve Freides wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> >From the article:

>> Man who had sex with bike in court
>>
>> By Richard Alleyne
>> Last Updated: 10:02am BST 27/10/2007
>>
>> A man has been placed on the sex offenders' register after being
>> caught trying to have sex with a bicycle.
>>
>> Robert Stewart was discovered in his room by two cleaners at the
>> Aberley House Hostel in Ayr, south west Scotland, in October last
>> year.
>>
>> On Wednesday Mr Stewart admitted to sexual breach of the peace in Ayr
>> Sheriff Court, where depute fiscal Gail Davidson described how he had
>> been found by the hostel workers.
>>
>> She said: "They knocked on the door several times and there was no
>> reply.
>>
>> "They used a master key to unlock the door and they then observed the
>> accused wearing only a white T-shirt, naked from the waist down.
>>
>> "The accused was holding the bike and moving his hips back and forth
>> as if to simulate sex."
>>
>> Both witnesses, who were extremely shocked, notified the hotel
>> manager, who in turn alerted the police.
>>
>> Mr Stewart was placed on the sex offenders' register but his sentence
>> was deferred until next month.
>>
>> He is not the first man to be convicted of a sexual offence involving
>> an inanimate object, however.
>>
>> Karl Watkins, an electrician, was jailed for having sex with pavements
>> in Redditch, Worcs, in 1993.
>>
>> Read it at
>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/10/26/nsex126.xml

> No, thank you. You could have spared us this and posted it in
> rec.bicycles.misc instead.
>
> Unless he was trying to finish quickly, of course. :)
>
> -S-

or was using PEDs...

"Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> jspaceman wrote:
>> A man has been placed on the sex offenders' register after being
>> caught trying to have sex with a bicycle.
>>
>> Robert Stewart was discovered in his room by two cleaners at the
>> Aberley House Hostel in Ayr, south west Scotland, in October last
>> year.
>> "They used a master key to unlock the door and they then observed the
>> accused wearing only a white T-shirt, naked from the waist down.

> What is he guilty of .....snip

Massaging his Mongoose.

Phil H

On Oct 28, 7:34 pm, "Phil Holman" <piholmanc@yourservice> wrote:
> "Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > jspaceman wrote:
> >> A man has been placed on the sex offenders' register after being
> >> caught trying to have sex with a bicycle.

> >> Robert Stewart was discovered in his room by two cleaners at the
> >> Aberley House Hostel in Ayr, south west Scotland, in October last
> >> year.
> >> "They used a master key to unlock the door and they then observed the
> >> accused wearing only a white T-shirt, naked from the waist down.

> > What is he guilty of .....snip

> Massaging his Mongoose.

Frame pump.

> On Oct 28, 7:34 pm, "Phil Holman" <piholmanc@yourservice> wrote:
> > "Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > What is he guilty of .....snip

> > Massaging his Mongoose.

> Frame pump.

It's those damn cut away saddles. They're supposed to cut down on erectile
disfunction and it worked only too well this time.

Anyway, they could have done a better job with the wording of the headline as it
makes it sound as though the man was having sex with his bike in court.

--
tanx,
Howard

Faberge eggs are elegant but I prefer Faberge bacon.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

rechungREMOVETHIS wrote:
> Frame pump.

Lucky it wasn't a compact frame then.

Jim Flom wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> >From the article:

>> Man who had sex with bike in court
>>
>> By Richard Alleyne
>> Last Updated: 10:02am BST 27/10/2007
>>
>> A man has been placed on the sex offenders' register after being
>> caught trying to have sex with a bicycle.

> Happens all the time...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp7ZVSoRaZM

That's just awful. That poor woman; her saddle height
is clearly all wrong. You really have to be careful about
your LBS choice - they clearly didn't do her fitting correctly.

Sigh.

Dana