Man, I've Had The Worst Cravings For Some Quality Fake Documents

MotownBikeBoy

Nov 24, 2012
Kinda like when you've found some really great burger joint a few towns over from home, and you think about it every time you're in the area.

Been thinking lately I need a quality fake drivers license, passport, maybe a fake SS card for good measure.

I suppose I could just mosey down to the local "Fake Docs R Us" franchise store at the strip mall ... but we have this great online source RIGHT HERE on Cyling Forums . com

... Nah. I've been the victim of ID theft of credit cards, it's no fun.

Yo, spammer - eat **** and die, ok dude, you are beyond ****ing annoying, you slimy little parasite.

Reactions: haleylx4
They are not counterfeiters just authorized undocumented agencies which is odd because they should be able to authenticate themselves with proper documentation. I may send them some real fake funny money to see what it will buy.

Real fake money?

Actualy, you can buy fake real money from them.

But can you pay for fake real money with real fake money?

A conundrum indeed.

Probably do better than bank exchange rates.

I bet they also know of more than one Nigerian prince who desperately needs some financial assistance to transfer his large fortune to a US or UK bank - and will pay back 10-fold anyone willing to wire the advance to him.

MotownBikeBoy said:
you are beyond ****ing annoying, you slimy little parasite.
We have so much to discuss... ;) :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP-ZfrUPyKE

Am I the only one that does not have the back story here? Sorry you were spammed, but it seems like you may be a little too angry.

egrocket said:
Am I the only one that does not have the back story here? Sorry you were spammed, but it seems like you may be a little too angry.
Angry? Me? Never! ;) :p :p

No back story except what I said, I've had credit card numbers ripped off three or four times online, it never cost me anything monetarily, because of "zero dollar fraud liability" offered by the card issuer, but it's nerve-wracking and a pain in the ass. Also have had cards canceled and reissued without notice a couple of times in the last year because of these "mass security breaches" at major US retailers (I used my credit cards at Home Depot and Staples, both of them were hacked or compromised) -- all of the sudden, you are in line paying somewhere and discover, viola, your card is declined. Call the customer service number and you're told "we're sorry, but, we had X million cards compromised, so we cancelled it and are sending you a new one" - another pain in the ass in the day and age of automatic payments of various bills, card numbers stored in (hopefully) "secure" merchant sites for future use (such as Amazon), etc.

Just sick of the slimy little spammer who comes on here all of the time selling stolen credit cards, offering fake ID's, and so forth.

Although I gotta say, the "WU Bug WU" thing was pretty amusing the other day. Well, maybe not for WU (Western Union), but I got a chuckle - WU bug - sounds like some exotic disease. :D