man struck by cyclist dies

Wilchemy said:
Surprise surprise...advertised this morning as coming up on Neil Mitchell today.... "Are cyclists above the law?" Gee, I wonder what his view will be?:rolleyes:

Whatever gets the ratings.

Wilchemy wrote:
> Surprise surprise...advertised this morning as coming up on Neil
> Mitchell today.... "Are cyclists above the law?" Gee, I wonder what
> his view will be?:rolleyes:

Why his view will be that most cyclists are intelligent rational people
who save the state a good deal of money on health services and are in
the main law abiding and careful.

And that a tiny minority are not.

And that even so this minority do far less personal, property and
enviromental damage that the similiar nomber of nongs in 4WDs. And in
the main show more concern for their own safety.

Becouse Neil is a fair minded intelligent person himself and never uses
rhetoric and emotion in his arguements and becouse he wants to leave the
planet a better place for his presence rather than a worse one he of
couse holds the above views. Any other viewpoint would be utterly
irational How could you even think he could have any other opinion?

I await with intrest your apology for even thinking of sullying the pure
reputation of this great and fair minded social commentator

Dave