Man that guy is a jerk

MANOFTRUTH

Guest
Man, this guy had plenty of time to stop, or avoid him, yet he hit him.
Would you punch his lights out? C'mon masculine people, the guy hit him
and he had plenty of time to correct and acknowledge and respect and he
didn't. So should he punch his lights out, lol?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/437491068/437678573KQipJJ
HOLY , what an imbecile!! goto next picture - 1 of 4

http://community.webshots.com/photo/437491068/437679483hzZAxK
he didn't stop or swerve around him, he hit him!! JERK!!!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/437491068/437679487ECnivs
JERK JERK JERK!!!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/437491068/437679490tTvyAW
and the other guy aint even mad, that's good sportsmanship for you!!

"MANOFTRUTH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Man, this guy had plenty of time to stop, or avoid him, yet he hit him.
> Would you punch his lights out? C'mon masculine people, the guy hit him
> and he had plenty of time to correct and acknowledge and respect and he
> didn't. So should he punch his lights out, lol?
>
> http://community.webshots.com/photo/437491068/437678573KQipJJ
> HOLY , what an imbecile!! goto next picture - 1 of 4
>
> http://community.webshots.com/photo/437491068/437679483hzZAxK
> he didn't stop or swerve around him, he hit him!! JERK!!!
>
> http://community.webshots.com/photo/437491068/437679487ECnivs
> JERK JERK JERK!!!
>
> http://community.webshots.com/photo/437491068/437679490tTvyAW
> and the other guy aint even mad, that's good sportsmanship for you!!

Yeah, yeah, we've seen it now ******** or post something different.

Andy H

Andy H wrote:
> "MANOFTRUTH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Man, this guy had plenty of time to stop, or avoid him, yet he hit him.
> > Would you punch his lights out? C'mon masculine people, the guy hit him
> > and he had plenty of time to correct and acknowledge and respect and he
> > didn't. So should he punch his lights out, lol?
> >
> > http://community.webshots.com/photo/437491068/437678573KQipJJ
> > HOLY , what an imbecile!! goto next picture - 1 of 4
> >
> > http://community.webshots.com/photo/437491068/437679483hzZAxK
> > he didn't stop or swerve around him, he hit him!! JERK!!!
> >
> > http://community.webshots.com/photo/437491068/437679487ECnivs
> > JERK JERK JERK!!!
> >
> > http://community.webshots.com/photo/437491068/437679490tTvyAW
> > and the other guy aint even mad, that's good sportsmanship for you!!
> >

> Yeah, yeah, we've seen it now ******** or post something different.

Different like what? The same **** has been posted by the same few
assholes for years in here and I'm not talking about Mikey.

A jerk is a tug, a tug is a boat, a boat is on water, water
is nature, nature is beautiful, thanks for the compliment.

G.T. wrote:
> "MANOFTRUTH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Man, this guy had plenty of time to stop, or avoid him, yet he hit him.
> > Would you punch his lights out?

> No, but someone should beat the **** out of you.
>
> Greg

Need a volunteer?

Look at it this way, if dumbass #2 bothered to look up-trail before
getting back on his engineless motorcycle, he would not have been
t-boned by dumbass #3. There's a great lesson for dumbass #1 (the OP)
to learn here, look up-trail before deciding to get back on you bike or
you may get plowed. That relates directly to my volunteer statement
because if dumbass #1 wants to do that in front of me, he'll get plowed
*and* the **** beat out of him.

JD

MANOFTRUTH wrote:
> Man, this guy had plenty of time to stop, or avoid him, yet he hit him.

Not that this is the proper forum for racing questions ....

You are absolutely wrong. NORBA rules state :

" Racers riding bicycles have the right of way over racers pushing
bicycles. When practical, racers pushing should stay on the least
rideable portion of the path when being passed."

> Would you punch his lights out? C'mon masculine people, the guy hit him
> and he had plenty of time to correct and acknowledge and respect and he
> didn't. So should he punch his lights out, lol?

"Foul riding, unsportsmanlike behavior or the use of profane or abusive
language are grounds for warning, relegation, disqualification or
membership suspension."

Arm chair racer no doubt.

<snip>

A jerk is a tug, a tug is a boat, a boat is on water, water
is nature, nature is beautiful, thanks for the compliment.

Now let's determine if Scooter is guilty....

"Mattu" <[email protected]> done said:

> A jerk is a tug, a tug is a boat, a boat is on water, water
> is nature, nature is beautiful, thanks for the compliment.
>
> Now let's determine if Scooter is guilty....

Hell, yeah, he's guilty. The Muppet Show would still be on if was worth a damn
as a stage manager!

Oh, you meant Libby.
At worst he's an idiot.
At best, a moron.

- Max -
=======
Which Libby?
Take your pick.

Do you know what it means
To miss New Orleans
And miss it each night and day . . .

http://www.secondharvest.org/

http://www.redcross.org/

http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/

Max C. Webster III wrote:
> "Mattu" <[email protected]> done said:
>
>> A jerk is a tug, a tug is a boat, a boat is on water, water
>> is nature, nature is beautiful, thanks for the compliment.
>>
>> Now let's determine if Scooter is guilty....

> Hell, yeah, he's guilty. The Muppet Show would still be on if was
> worth a damn as a stage manager!
>
> Oh, you meant Libby.
> At worst he's an idiot.
> At best, a moron.

Scapegoat. (Oh, and there was NO UNDERLYING CRIME. Plame wasn't covert,
and her own pathological liar of a husband blabbed her name all over DC for
years /before/ the Novak article.)

N&F

"Nuck 'n Futz" <[email protected]> done said:

> Max C. Webster III wrote:
>> "Mattu" <[email protected]> done said:
>>
>>> A jerk is a tug, a tug is a boat, a boat is on water, water
>>> is nature, nature is beautiful, thanks for the compliment.
>>>
>>> Now let's determine if Scooter is guilty....

>> Hell, yeah, he's guilty. The Muppet Show would still be on if was
>> worth a damn as a stage manager!
>>
>> Oh, you meant Libby.
>> At worst he's an idiot.
>> At best, a moron.

> Scapegoat. (Oh, and there was NO UNDERLYING CRIME. Plame wasn't covert, and
> her own pathological liar of a husband blabbed her name all over DC for years
> /before/ the Novak article.)

Agreed, but either Libby is moron for not checking his notes and making sure
his testimony was accurate, or he is an idiot for trying to cover up something
that was wasn't a crime. Either way, there's something terribly wrong with
lawyer in the position with that level of authority and responsibility doing so
stupid.

I don't know about the "scapegoat" part. Sure, prosecutors like to show
something for all the time, effort and taxpayer's money that went into the
investigation, but I don't think Fitzgerald would have came back with any
indictments if Libby hadn't been either careless or over-zealous.

- Max -
=======