Mango-No-Mor

Dave Larrington

Guest
Lady speed is sure a harsh mistress. Not only do you have to be one of the planets premier motors to
meet her, you have to know how to steer, too. Bummer! I hold Mr. English, whom I have not yet had
the pleasure of meeting, in high esteem, but perhaps he should not chew gum whilst pedalling. :eek:)
> I see from Young Master Robert's web site that he has managed to break the Mango again, this time
> properly. Seems it fell into a ditch and broke in half. Full story here:
>
> http://rob.bikerevuk.com/updates.html
>
> Dave Larrington - http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/
> http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

The "Mango" has been transformed into the "Mangle" ...

news:<[email protected]>...
> I see from Young Master Robert's web site that he has managed to break the Mango again, this time
> properly. Seems it fell into a ditch and broke in half. Full story here:
>
> http://rob.bikerevuk.com/updates.html
>
> Dave Larrington - http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/
> http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Bummer! A truly beautiful bike, in both esthetics and engineering. Hope YMR wasn't hurt.

<Chas> An eyewitness to the previous Mango crash (at 70+ MPH)