Mango-No-Mor

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dave Larrington, May 28, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Harv

    Harv Guest

    Lady speed is sure a harsh mistress. Not only do you have to be one of the planets premier motors to
    meet her, you have to know how to steer, too. Bummer! I hold Mr. English, whom I have not yet had
    the pleasure of meeting, in high esteem, but perhaps he should not chew gum whilst pedalling. :eek:)
    > I see from Young Master Robert's web site that he has managed to break the Mango again, this time
    > properly. Seems it fell into a ditch and broke in half. Full story here:
    >
    > http://rob.bikerevuk.com/updates.html
    >
    > Dave Larrington - http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/
    > http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  3. Eddie H

    Eddie H Guest

    The "Mango" has been transformed into the "Mangle" ...

    > I see from Young Master Robert's web site that he has managed to break the Mango again, this time
    > properly. Seems it fell into a ditch and broke in half. Full story here:
    >
    > http://rob.bikerevuk.com/updates.html
    >
    > Dave Larrington - http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/
    > http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  4. <Chas>

    <Chas> Guest

    Bummer! A truly beautiful bike, in both esthetics and engineering. Hope YMR wasn't hurt.

    <Chas> An eyewitness to the previous Mango crash (at 70+ MPH)