Manitou Minute 2 v Fox Talas RLC

Lee Taylor

Guest
I'm looking to put one of these forks on a Intense 5.5 but after reading all
the reviews still can't decide. If anybody can help with arguments to and
fro, or if anybody has these forks let me know what there like it would be a
great help.

Many Thanks
lee...

I have friends with both forks .The One with the Fox loves it .The biddy
with the Minute wishes his worked like the Fox .They claim that they are
almost the same but I think the fox is better,The Minute has a lot of
adjustment but hard to dial in .The Fox was easier to set up.But also cost
more .Good luck and remember to look at Mtb action back Isues it has setting
for both forks.

"Lee Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm looking to put one of these forks on a Intense 5.5 but after reading

all
> the reviews still can't decide. If anybody can help with arguments to and
> fro, or if anybody has these forks let me know what there like it would be

> great help.

The Talas came with my Specialized Enduro. I actually prefer it over my
Shiver, and that's rippin' down too. I'm a little surprised a single crown
fork with only 5" could work that well. If you hate SID's, you'll love this
shock.

Shaun Bell