Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Wafa, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. Wafa

    Wafa Guest

    La Site Communique; 10/02/2004 03:03:03

    >>> Commence >>> >>>

    Hello, bienvenue, bienvenidos and g'day.=20 We hope this Communication finds your good self and the
    whole = alt.mountain-bike community in good health and with Great Spirit.

    La Site is proud and privileged to field itself as the favoured meeting = point and dating site, for
    you, the UseNet Community

    We wish to extend our best wishes by way of giving you a free, 30 day, = full-on Platinum
    Membership.

    This will give everyone a fair 30 days to fully test drive the site.=20

    This is a no-strings, zero-pressure offer to you so you are able to make = an informed choice about
    joining us full time.=20

    We are here February 14th.=20

    Until then, our best Wishes, adios and bye bye, La Site Support Team.

    <<< <<< Fin <<< Z1XCNF T-18064-T

    Tags:

  2. S O R N I

    S O R N I Guest

    Wafa wrote:
    > La Site Communique; 10/02/2004 03:03:03

    > Hello, bienvenue, bienvenidos and g'day. We hope this Communication finds your good self and the
    > whole alt.mountain-bike community in good health and with Great Spirit.

    {SNIP}

    How many times are you going to post this smarmy pap this month?!? There's not even a link to click
    to verify how laughable this crap is!!!

    Bill "18th time was the back-breaker" S.

  3. Gazzer

    Gazzer Guest

    "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Wafa wrote:
    > > La Site Communique; 10/02/2004 03:03:03

    > > Hello, bienvenue, bienvenidos and g'day. We hope this Communication finds your good self and the
    > > whole alt.mountain-bike community in good health and with Great Spirit.
    >
    > {SNIP}
    >
    > How many times are you going to post this smarmy pap this month?!? There's not even a link to
    > click to verify how laughable this crap is!!!
    >
    > Bill "18th time was the back-breaker" S.

    Bill,dude, like don't bring us all down with your negative energy.

    cheers

  4. S O R N I

    S O R N I Guest

    gazzer wrote:
    > "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >> Wafa wrote:
    >>> La Site Communique; 10/02/2004 03:03:03

    >>> Hello, bienvenue, bienvenidos and g'day. We hope this Communication finds your good self and the
    >>> whole alt.mountain-bike community in good health and with Great Spirit.
    >>
    >> {SNIP}
    >>
    >> How many times are you going to post this smarmy pap this month?!? There's not even a link to
    >> click to verify how laughable this crap is!!!
    >>
    >> Bill "18th time was the back-breaker" S.
    >
    > Bill,dude, like don't bring us all down with your negative energy.

    The Titus Locomoto is the bike for you. Light, simple...

    Bill "Switchblade has me all cynical, I guess" S.