Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Wafa

Guest
La Site Communique; 10/02/2004 03:03:03

>>> Commence >>> >>>

Hello, bienvenue, bienvenidos and g'day.=20 We hope this Communication finds your good self and the
whole = alt.mountain-bike community in good health and with Great Spirit.

La Site is proud and privileged to field itself as the favoured meeting = point and dating site, for
you, the UseNet Community

We wish to extend our best wishes by way of giving you a free, 30 day, = full-on Platinum
Membership.

This will give everyone a fair 30 days to fully test drive the site.=20

This is a no-strings, zero-pressure offer to you so you are able to make = an informed choice about
joining us full time.=20

We are here February 14th.=20

Until then, our best Wishes, adios and bye bye, La Site Support Team.

<<< <<< Fin <<< Z1XCNF T-18064-T

Wafa wrote:
> La Site Communique; 10/02/2004 03:03:03

> Hello, bienvenue, bienvenidos and g'day. We hope this Communication finds your good self and the
> whole alt.mountain-bike community in good health and with Great Spirit.

{SNIP}

How many times are you going to post this smarmy pap this month?!? There's not even a link to click
to verify how laughable this **** is!!!

Bill "18th time was the back-breaker" S.

"S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Wafa wrote:
> > La Site Communique; 10/02/2004 03:03:03

> > Hello, bienvenue, bienvenidos and g'day. We hope this Communication finds your good self and the
> > whole alt.mountain-bike community in good health and with Great Spirit.
>
> {SNIP}
>
> How many times are you going to post this smarmy pap this month?!? There's not even a link to
> click to verify how laughable this **** is!!!
>
> Bill "18th time was the back-breaker" S.

Bill,dude, like don't bring us all down with your negative energy.

cheers

gazzer wrote:
> "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> Wafa wrote:
>>> La Site Communique; 10/02/2004 03:03:03

>>> Hello, bienvenue, bienvenidos and g'day. We hope this Communication finds your good self and the
>>> whole alt.mountain-bike community in good health and with Great Spirit.
>>
>> {SNIP}
>>
>> How many times are you going to post this smarmy pap this month?!? There's not even a link to
>> click to verify how laughable this **** is!!!
>>
>> Bill "18th time was the back-breaker" S.
>
> Bill,dude, like don't bring us all down with your negative energy.

The Titus Locomoto is the bike for you. Light, simple...

Bill "Switchblade has me all cynical, I guess" S.