Many thanks to Carole and George Leone

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bruce Shannahof

I want to publicly thank Carole and George for the great job they did putting on the Encino
Velodrome fun day last Sunday. Their unselfish efforts produced a very fun day of racing for those
in attendance. Good spirits prevailed through the day in spite of some very tough weather. Thanks,
also, to Tom Nowack for his day spent at the start/finish line. For those not there, believe me, it
was brutal.

Best regards, Bruce Shannahoff

Any links to results yet? Speedy

Bruce Shannahoff wrote:

> I want to publicly thank Carole and George for the great job they did putting on the Encino
> Velodrome fun day last Sunday. Their unselfish efforts produced a very fun day of racing for those
> in attendance. Good spirits prevailed through the day in spite of some very tough weather. Thanks,
> also, to Tom Nowack for his day spent at the start/finish line. For those not there, believe me,
> it was brutal.
>
> Best regards, Bruce Shannahoff

-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1
Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

"S. Delaire \"Rotatorrecumbent\"" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Any links to results yet? Speedy
>

I don't believe so. But I'm sure they were not impressive. The Santa Ana winds were blowing very
hard and the streamliner guys were having an especially tough time of it. But it was the same
conditions for everyone so it's all relative.

Sorry not to have seen you there. More Rotators always make it more of a party.

Best, Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.