Many thanks!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Saf, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. Saf

    Saf Guest

    Thank you all so much for saying Hi. It seems like I found an extrmely supportive and special group!
    I cannot thank all of you enough. You made me feel at home. Just from all of you posts you have
    inspired me!

    I will post when I go to my first meeting.

    A heartfelt thx Steph

    Tags:

  2. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Wonderful to have you here, Steph. I wish you a great first meeting!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    news:[email protected]...