Many thanks!

Saf

Guest
Thank you all so much for saying Hi. It seems like I found an extrmely supportive and special group!
I cannot thank all of you enough. You made me feel at home. Just from all of you posts you have
inspired me!

I will post when I go to my first meeting.

A heartfelt thx Steph

Wonderful to have you here, Steph. I wish you a great first meeting!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

news:[email protected]...