March Madness KGII Ride - Saturday

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ride-A-Lot, Mar 16, 2004.

  1. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Don't miss this month's KGII ride. This Saturday, March 20,
    2004 at 9:00 AM. Meet at the Kings Grant Gazebo. Even if it
    rains Friday, things will dry out pretty quickly on most of
    the trails. A nice pace on some great singletrack. This time
    we'll master the switchback from hell!

    Kings Grant is located in Marlton, NJ on the border with
    Medford and Voorhees. Email me if you need directions.

    Tags:

  2. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    > Don't miss this month's KGII ride. This Saturday, March
    > 20, 2004 at
    > 9:00 AM. Meet at the Kings Grant Gazebo. Even if it rains
    > Friday, things will dry out pretty quickly on most of
    > the trails. A nice pace on some great singletrack. This
    > time we'll master the switchback from hell!
    >
    > Kings Grant is located in Marlton, NJ on the border with
    > Medford and Voorhees. Email me if you need directions.

    My bad. It was meant for an email to my ride club.