Marco Marco Marco

Robert Chung

Guest
Good lord, those last couple of kilometers looked hard.

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Good lord, those last couple of kilometers looked hard.

La Elefantina isn't quite washed up yet.

His riding style now is a far cry from the Giro he got booted out of. Remember that? He crushed the
competition, day after day. Got a flat tire on the last climb? No problem. Get a crappy wheel
change, ride straightaway back up to the leaders, ride past them like they were Masters Fatties,
beat them by a minute.

eeeepoh. it's good for The Soul.

eeeepoh. it's good for The Soul.

eeeepoh. it's good for The Soul.

news:p[email protected]...
> La Elefantina isn't quite washed up yet.
>
> His riding style now is a far cry from the Giro he got booted out of. Remember that? He crushed
> the competition, day after day. Got a flat tire
on
> the last climb? No problem. Get a crappy wheel change, ride straightaway back up to the leaders,
> ride past them like they were Masters Fatties,
beat
> them by a minute.
>
> eeeepoh. it's good for The Soul.

Yes, but in some sense, that's the point. He may be doing this on only normal amounts of dope.

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> news:p[email protected]...
> > La Elefantina isn't quite washed up yet.
> >
> > His riding style now is a far cry from the Giro he got booted out of. Remember that? He crushed
> > the competition, day after day. Got a flat
tire
> on
> > the last climb? No problem. Get a crappy wheel change, ride straightaway back up to the leaders,
> > ride past them like they were Masters Fatties,
> beat
> > them by a minute.
> >
> > eeeepoh. it's good for The Soul.
>
> Yes, but in some sense, that's the point. He may be doing this on only normal amounts of dope.

Which makes him at best, an average rider - Maybe good enough to support a real contender though?
I'm sure Jan would like his help in the mountains :)

-T

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Good lord, those last couple of kilometers looked hard.

What? You proclaim Marco when he came in 5 seconds down on Casagrande?

Simoni and Garzelli are showing that they have been the real thing all along. Without the dope Marco
won't be competitive against these monsters of the mountains.

BTW, those Italian podium girls are real beauties. Sure beats the hell out of most of those
French oinkers.

Robert Chung wrote:

> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
>> La Elefantina isn't quite washed up yet.
>>
>> His riding style now is a far cry from the Giro he got booted out of. Remember that? He crushed
>> the competition, day after day. Got a flat tire
> on
>> the last climb? No problem. Get a crappy wheel change, ride straightaway back up to the leaders,
>> ride past them like they were Masters Fatties,
> beat
>> them by a minute.
>>
>> eeeepoh. it's good for The Soul.

> Yes, but in some sense, that's the point. He may be doing this on only normal amounts of dope.

When he was at the top of his game and maximally jacked up on dope he was pounding people like Henry
describes. Now he's nowhere near the top of his game, he's been invisible for an extended period of
time. And he's still one of the best riders on a brutally hard Giro stage. I'll bet he's as jacked
up as he ever was.

Bob Schwartz [email protected]

> BTW, those Italian podium girls are real beauties. Sure beats the hell out of most of those French
> oinkers.

agreed...nice curves & full, lucious bombs. Are there any websites or photos of them like for the
Formula 1 chicks?