Mardi Gras King Cake Recipe

L

Love New Orlean

<html>Hi, all! Any Mardi Gras fans out there? Ya know, Mardi Gras is more than what you see on Girls
Gone Wild! In fact, the stereotype associated with it is the smallest part of it! Naturally my
favorite part of Carnival is the food! Anyone ever heard of King Cake? It is to Carnival what
cookies are to Christmas. Here's a vintage <a href="http://community.webtv.net/rsbibb/KingCake">King
Cake Recipe</a> that dates back to the late 19th century. Give it a try and let me know what you
think!<br><br>HAPPY CARNIVAL!<br><br>New Orleans Lover</html

"Love New Orleans" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:26677-4017B3BE-4@storefull-
3178.bay.webtv.net... Hi, all! Any Mardi Gras fans out there? Ya know, Mardi Gras is more than what
you see on Girls Gone Wild! In fact, the stereotype associated with it is the smallest part of it!
Naturally my favorite part of Carnival is the food! Anyone ever heard of King Cake? It is to
Carnival what cookies are to Christmas. Here's a vintage King Cake Recipe that dates back to the
late 19th century. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

HAPPY CARNIVAL!

New Orleans Lover

Um, where is the recipe?

Sami wrote:
> "Love New Orleans" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:26677-4017B3BE-4@storefull-
> 3178.bay.webtv.net... Hi, all! Any Mardi Gras fans out there? Ya know, Mardi Gras is more than
> what you see on Girls Gone Wild! In fact, the stereotype associated with it is the smallest part
> of it! Naturally my favorite part of Carnival is the food! Anyone ever heard of King Cake? It is
> to Carnival what cookies are to Christmas. Here's a vintage King Cake Recipe that dates back to
> the late 19th century. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
>
> HAPPY CARNIVAL!
>
> New Orleans Lover
>
> Um, where is the recipe?
>
>

It's probably a newsreader issue. On my reader the words "King Cake Recipe" are blue and I could
click on the link to the recipe.

--Charlene

--
Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. --
James Bovard

--

email perronnelle at earthlink . net

"Charlene Charette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> Sami wrote:
> > "Love New Orleans" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:26677-4017B3BE-4@storefull-
> > 3178.bay.webtv.net... Hi, all! Any Mardi Gras fans out there? Ya know, Mardi Gras is more than
> > what you see on Girls Gone Wild! In fact, the stereotype associated with
it
> > is the smallest part of it! Naturally my favorite part of Carnival is
the
> > food! Anyone ever heard of King Cake? It is to Carnival what cookies are
to
> > Christmas. Here's a vintage King Cake Recipe that dates back to the late 19th century. Give it a
> > try and let me know what you think!
> >
> > HAPPY CARNIVAL!
> >
> > New Orleans Lover
> >
> > Um, where is the recipe?
> >
> >
>
> It's probably a newsreader issue. On my reader the words "King Cake Recipe" are blue and I could
> click on the link to the recipe.
>
> --Charlene
>
> --
> Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. --
> James Bovard
>
> --
>
> email perronnelle at earthlink . net
>
>

Ok, could you post the recipe, then?

Sami wrote:
> "Charlene Charette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
>> Sami wrote:
>>> "Love New Orleans" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:26677-4017B3BE-4@storefull-
>>> 3178.bay.webtv.net... Hi, all! Any Mardi Gras fans out there? Ya know, Mardi Gras is more than
>>> what you see on Girls Gone Wild! In fact, the stereotype associated with it is the smallest part
>>> of it! Naturally my favorite part of Carnival is the food! Anyone ever heard of King Cake? It is
>>> to Carnival what cookies are to Christmas. Here's a vintage King Cake Recipe that dates back to
>>> the late 19th century. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
>>>
>>> HAPPY CARNIVAL!
>>>
>>> New Orleans Lover
>>>
>>> Um, where is the recipe?
>>>
>>>
>>
>> It's probably a newsreader issue. On my reader the words "King Cake Recipe" are blue and I could
>> click on the link to the recipe.
>>
>> --Charlene
>>
>> --
>> Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
>> -- James Bovard
>>
>> --
>>
>> email perronnelle at earthlink . net
>>
>>
>
> Ok, could you post the recipe, then?
Here is the link. http://community-2.webtv.net/rsbibb/KingCake/ Enjoy. Ken.