Margaritta Salmon

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Tenzo, Mar 13, 2004.

  1. Tenzo

    Tenzo Guest

    There was a sale on Salmon today.

    Bought the biggest one I could find. Filleted it. covered it
    with a slurry or salt, brown sugar and Tequila for three
    hours. Now it's wrapped in cheese cloth in my fridge on a
    grate. In about 3 days I should have 8 pounds of Tequila
    salmon. Yummy

    Tags:

  2. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 21:44:58 -0600, "Tenzo" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >There was a sale on Salmon today.
    >
    >Bought the biggest one I could find. Filleted it. covered
    >it with a slurry or salt, brown sugar and Tequila for three
    >hours. Now it's wrapped in cheese cloth in my fridge on a
    >grate. In about 3 days I should have 8 pounds of Tequila
    >salmon. Yummy

    I don't get it. Is it still in the 'slurry'? 3 hours won't
    do much for salmon, IMO.

    Whole dressed, frozen, wild salmon are $1/lb here this week
    (about 3-lbs each)

    -sw

  3. Sam Salmon

    Sam Salmon Guest

    Those are farm raised slugs-prepare to be seriously disappointed.
    http://www.farmedanddangerous.org