Marin replaced broken frame

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by dannyfrankszzz, Sep 7, 2005.

  1. dannyfrankszzz

    dannyfrankszzz New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2003
    Just thought I'd say that my Marin Muirwoods of 4 years broke on me a couple of weeks ago. I returned it to them via the shop where I bought it and they replaced it a week later - no quibbles.

    Tags:

  2. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    "dannyfrankszzz" <[email protected]>
    wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Just thought I'd say that my Marin Muirwoods of 4 years broke on me a
    > couple of weeks ago. I returned it to them via the shop where I bought
    > it and they replaced it a week later - no quibbles.

    Good to hear.

    Cheers, helen s

  3. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    "dannyfrankszzz" <[email protected]>
    wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Just thought I'd say that my Marin Muirwoods of 4 years broke on me a
    > couple of weeks ago. I returned it to them via the shop where I bought
    > it and they replaced it a week later - no quibbles.

    Nice to hear.
    And to think you nearly didn't bother! Just goes to show.
    --
    Pete
    http://uk.geocities.com/[email protected]/P