Marine Corp Marathon

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by VITOdelapata, Feb 24, 2004.

  1. VITOdelapata

    VITOdelapata Guest

    Anyone know how to find out what charities are sponsoring this marathon? I went to the website but
    it only showed the corporate sponsors. Thanks

    --
    R.Robinson
    rrockslide"earthlink.net

    Tags:

  2. Leo

    Leo Guest

    The proceeds from this marathon benefit "Toys for Tots" (a Marine Corps charity).

    Various charitable groups also participate in this marathon. T'n'T and an Aids Research foundation
    (the name eludes me at the moment) are two of the biggies.

    VITOdelapata wrote:
    > Anyone know how to find out what charities are sponsoring this marathon? I went to the website but
    > it only showed the corporate sponsors. Thanks
    >
    > --
    > R.Robinson rrockslide"earthlink.net

  3. The Iraqi and Afghani Orphan Relief Fund?

  4. Gone Tag .

    Gone Tag . Guest

    On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 23:02:20 -0500 (EST), [email protected] (Miss
    Anne Thrope) wrote:

    >The Iraqi and Afghani Orphan Relief Fund?

    Ha! Well said that woman!