Marine Corp Marathon

VITOdelapata

Guest
Anyone know how to find out what charities are sponsoring this marathon? I went to the website but
it only showed the corporate sponsors. Thanks

--
R.Robinson
rrockslide"earthlink.net

The proceeds from this marathon benefit "Toys for Tots" (a Marine Corps charity).

Various charitable groups also participate in this marathon. T'n'T and an Aids Research foundation
(the name eludes me at the moment) are two of the biggies.

VITOdelapata wrote:
> Anyone know how to find out what charities are sponsoring this marathon? I went to the website but
> it only showed the corporate sponsors. Thanks
>
> --
> R.Robinson rrockslide"earthlink.net

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 23:02:20 -0500 (EST), [email protected] (Miss
Anne Thrope) wrote:

>The Iraqi and Afghani Orphan Relief Fund?

Ha! Well said that woman!