Mario does it

Ewoud Dronkert

Guest
The world champion won his first race in the rainbow jersey, the first stage of the Tirreno
Adriatico in Italy. Gotta be a nice victory.

news:[email protected]... The world champion won his first race in
the rainbow jersey, the first stage of the Tirreno Adriatico in Italy. Gotta be a nice victory.

Nice victory indeed! But he did rider Luis Puig and Valenciana.

cheers, Jeff

Jeff Jones wrote:

> "Ewoud Dronkert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]... The world champion won his first race in
> the rainbow jersey, the first stage of the Tirreno Adriatico in Italy. Gotta be a nice victory.
>
> Nice victory indeed! But he did rider Luis Puig and Valenciana.
>
> cheers, Jeff

think Ewoud knows that. semantic Dutch/English rupture here.

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:13:59 +1100, Jeff Jones wrote:
>Nice victory indeed! But he did rider Luis Puig and Valenciana.

But did he wear his rainbow jersey there? I thought not.

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:13:59 +1100, Jeff Jones wrote:
> >Nice victory indeed! But he did rider Luis Puig and Valenciana.
>
> But did he wear his rainbow jersey there? I thought not.

?? how

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> (but that's a TT)

no its a warm-up. cant u f*ckin read ? or see the clothing and position ???

;-)

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> Danny Nelissen said it on Eurosport.

here, here. of the top off my head , wasnt that that Flamish sprinter Kunich was thinking of ?

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:52:38 +0100, Bart wrote:
>cant u f*ckin read ?

Gsrfkmdkvjndurfgqp. Okay, maybe Danny meant: first victory in rainbow jersey. Still I don't think
Cipo wore it there (the pic), because of the TT. And I haven't seen any pics of him racing in
rainbow jersey.

Pah.

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:09:00 +0100, Bart wrote:
>here, here. of the top off my head , wasnt that that Flamish sprinter Kunich was thinking of ?

Basterd.

"Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>

> > Danny Nelissen said it on Eurosport.
>
> here, here. of the top off my head , wasnt that that Flamish
sprinter Kunich was
> thinking of ?

Flamish? My appologies if I sounded that way.

But yeah, it was Nelissen who landed on his head several times with helmet on and finally had to
give it up.

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/feb03/valenciana/stage1/IMG_0163 (but that's a TT)

Cool, he's using a Mavic IO in front. I thought those were track only aka no brake surface.

news:[email protected]... On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:42:25 +0100,
Bart wrote:
>> But did he wear his rainbow jersey there? I thought not.
>
>?? how

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/feb03/valenciana/stage1/IMG_0163 (but that's a TT)

Danny Nelissen said it on Eurosport.

Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:52:38 +0100, Bart wrote:
> >cant u f*ckin read ?
>
> Gsrfkmdkvjndurfgqp. Okay, maybe Danny meant: first victory in rainbow jersey. Still I don't think
> Cipo wore it there (the pic), because of the TT. And I haven't seen any pics of him racing in
> rainbow jersey.
>
> Pah.

Are you guys retarded?