Mario does it

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ewoud Dronkert, Mar 13, 2003.

  1. The world champion won his first race in the rainbow jersey, the first stage of the Tirreno
    Adriatico in Italy. Gotta be a nice victory.

    Tags:

  2. Jeff Jones

    Jeff Jones Guest

    news:[email protected]... The world champion won his first race in
    the rainbow jersey, the first stage of the Tirreno Adriatico in Italy. Gotta be a nice victory.

    Nice victory indeed! But he did rider Luis Puig and Valenciana.

    cheers, Jeff

  3. Bart

    Bart Guest

    Jeff Jones wrote:

    > "Ewoud Dronkert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]... The world champion won his first race in
    > the rainbow jersey, the first stage of the Tirreno Adriatico in Italy. Gotta be a nice victory.
    >
    > Nice victory indeed! But he did rider Luis Puig and Valenciana.
    >
    > cheers, Jeff

    think Ewoud knows that. semantic Dutch/English rupture here.

  4. On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:13:59 +1100, Jeff Jones wrote:
    >Nice victory indeed! But he did rider Luis Puig and Valenciana.

    But did he wear his rainbow jersey there? I thought not.

  5. Bart

    Bart Guest

    Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

    > On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:13:59 +1100, Jeff Jones wrote:
    > >Nice victory indeed! But he did rider Luis Puig and Valenciana.
    >
    > But did he wear his rainbow jersey there? I thought not.

    ?? how

  6. Bart

    Bart Guest

    Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

    > (but that's a TT)

    no its a warm-up. cant u f*ckin read ? or see the clothing and position ???

    ;-)

  7. Bart

    Bart Guest

    Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

    > Danny Nelissen said it on Eurosport.

    here, here. of the top off my head , wasnt that that Flamish sprinter Kunich was thinking of ?

  8. On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:52:38 +0100, Bart wrote:
    >cant u f*ckin read ?

    Gsrfkmdkvjndurfgqp. Okay, maybe Danny meant: first victory in rainbow jersey. Still I don't think
    Cipo wore it there (the pic), because of the TT. And I haven't seen any pics of him racing in
    rainbow jersey.

    Pah.

  9. On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:09:00 +0100, Bart wrote:
    >here, here. of the top off my head , wasnt that that Flamish sprinter Kunich was thinking of ?

    Basterd.

  10. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
    >

    > > Danny Nelissen said it on Eurosport.
    >
    > here, here. of the top off my head , wasnt that that Flamish
    sprinter Kunich was
    > thinking of ?

    Flamish? My appologies if I sounded that way.

    But yeah, it was Nelissen who landed on his head several times with helmet on and finally had to
    give it up.

  11. Jeff Jones

    Jeff Jones Guest

  12. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/feb03/valenciana/stage1/IMG_0163 (but that's a TT)

    Cool, he's using a Mavic IO in front. I thought those were track only aka no brake surface.

    news:[email protected]... On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:42:25 +0100,
    Bart wrote:
    >> But did he wear his rainbow jersey there? I thought not.
    >
    >?? how

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/?id=2003/feb03/valenciana/stage1/IMG_0163 (but that's a TT)

    Danny Nelissen said it on Eurosport.

  13. Dick Durbin

    Dick Durbin Guest

  14. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

  15. Jeff Jones

    Jeff Jones Guest

  16. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

  17. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:52:38 +0100, Bart wrote:
    > >cant u f*ckin read ?
    >
    > Gsrfkmdkvjndurfgqp. Okay, maybe Danny meant: first victory in rainbow jersey. Still I don't think
    > Cipo wore it there (the pic), because of the TT. And I haven't seen any pics of him racing in
    > rainbow jersey.
    >
    > Pah.

    Are you guys retarded?