Mark Thorson The Accuser And Liar

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jan, Apr 10, 2004.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    http://www.celltech.com/resources/info_central/response.asp

    Does Super Blue Green Algae contain Anatoxin-a?(posted 6-19-
    01)

    One individual was responsible for a great deal of
    miscommunication regarding anatoxin-a, information which is
    still accessible on many Internet sites. Cell Tech sued Mark
    Thorson for posting defamatory statements about Cell Tech,
    its products and its personnel to various Internet or Usenet
    news groups. Cell Tech's lawsuit against Mr. Thorson has now
    been settled. As part of the settlement agreement, Mr.
    Thorson has posted the Retraction Statement that appears
    below. Although he did retract the allegations that he had
    been widely circulating, we all know that one cannot, with a
    single correct statement, undo all the harm done by many mis-
    statements that continue to circulate.

    The following is a retraction statement that Mark Thorson
    has posted to various newsgroups:

    Subject: Retraction of Anatoxin-a Primer

    During the last several years, I have from time to time
    posted to this and other newsgroups a file of information
    called "An Anatoxin-a Primer." I now retract the statements
    made in the Anatoxin-a Primer.

    The Anatoxin-a Primer implied that Super Blue Green Algae
    from Klamath Lake, produced by Cell Tech, contains anatoxin-
    a (a neurotoxin I characterized as addictive), and that Cell
    Tech deliberately avoids testing for this toxin because anatoxin-
    a is responsible for the effects reported by SBGA users. I
    have since been advised that Cell Tech conducts regular
    tests that would disclose anatoxin-a, and that this toxin
    has never been found in Super Blue Green Algae. I had no
    basis for the suggestions I made in the Anatoxin-a Primer,
    and I hereby retract it in full.

    Mis-state

    to state incorrectly : give a false account of

    False

    intentionally untrue

    lie

    untrue with intent to deceive

    Tags:

  2. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    Jan the Accuser wrote:

    > Mis-state
    >
    > to state incorrectly : give a false account of
    >
    > False
    >
    > intentionally untrue
    >
    > lie
    >
    > untrue with intent to deceive

    So Jan, why don't you post an example of an ORIGINAL
    statement I made about Cell Tech or their algae which
    was false?

    Even Cell Tech did not accuse me of making any false
    statements, nor does the retraction say any of my statements
    were false.

    You persist in making this accusation against me, but you
    have not shown EVEN ONE example of a statement I made which
    is false, much less a LIE.

    Why don't you post an example, Jan? Then everybody could see
    for themselves what one of these statements looks like, and
    decide for themselves whether or not it was a LIE. Why don't
    you want people to do that, Jan? Why do you want to prevent
    people from reaching their own conclusions about whether
    anything I said was a LIE?

    Is it because any example you could choose would OBVIOUSLY
    NOT be a false statement? And then, people would see it was
    not me who makes LIES.

    Do you need help seeing what a LIE looks like, Jan?

    Here is an example:

    To see Jan's ORIGINAL POSTING, go here:w.google.com/groups?selm=20040310000815.25804.00001173%40mb-
    m01.aol.com

    Jan wrote:

    > >From: Mark Thorson nospam@sonic.net
    > >
    > >Instead of responding to what you say, Jan is trying to
    > >discredit you by making insinuations about who you are or
    > >what your motives may be.
    > >
    > >Soon, she may accuse you of being on the payroll of the
    > >pharmaceutical companies, etc. That's the way Jan works.
    >
    > That would be ANOTHER LIE from Mark Thorson. I have
    > NEVER accused
    anyone of
    > any such thing.
    >
    > So do prove your claim Mark!!!!!
    >
    > You can't YOU JUST LIED AGAIN!!!!!!!

    ----- example quotes of Jan accusing people of being paid
    shills -----

    Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:w.google.com/groups?selm=20030415173745.18794.00000646%40mb-
    fn.aol.com

    Any time alt. health is mentioned the personal trashing
    starts. Mostly comes from paid shill Mark Probert.

    Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:w.google.com/groups?selm=20030412210802.08778.00000680%40mb-
    fw.aol.com

    Internet bully Mark Probert who is a paid shill and lives
    off his wife.

    Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:w.google.com/groups?selm=20030410170838.14245.00000347%40mb-
    ct.aol.com

    As for Mark, he is a paid shill and lives off his wife.

    Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:w.google.com/groups?selm=20030325123827.25124.00000246%40mb-
    mn.aol.com

    As long as Mark is here, the paid shill will call names
    when in fact he is the one who is a bigot. Speaking of his
    own people.

  3. "Jan" <jdrew63929@aol.com> wrote in message

    > Mis-state
    >
    > to state incorrectly : give a false account of
    >
    > False
    >
    > intentionally untrue
    >

    > lie
    >
    > untrue with intent to deceive

    As in: I had mercury poisoning from amalgams and
    almost died.